BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This will make all of your wildest dreams come true. Hundreds of shows and movies to choose from in all sorts of categories. You're guaranteed to never be bored. It's a really great thing to have. I totally recommend it.
Diana R.
I don't even watch regular cable anymore thanks to Netflix. I just binge watch a TV show and move on to the next. Whenever I'm in the mood foe movie I can choose between different categories. It's also great fun my kids.
Taylor M.
Stockertown, PA
I am a customer if Netflix... I do enjoy watching shows on it but I tried a month of Hulu for free and it did seem to be better. But it is more expensive if I don't want commercials. Which is the reason why I have Netflix in the first place.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Great non-expensive way to catch up on shows and be able to stream from anywhere with internet connection. It can be on your phone , tablet, or tv. It's easy to use the monthly pay isn't bad either it's very affordable.
Melissa F.
I don't like how Netflix will remove some shows or movies, because I would have them in my que and when I'm ready to watch, they're no longer there and that's a bit frustrating. But other than that, it's a good service
Alea P.
Eh I like some of the shows they have but I don't like that they took off some of the good old shows from before. I definitely use it a lot though to watch re-runs of greys anatomy, criminal minds, and law and order.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix and chill married at 42 means binge watch and early it's therapeutic EITH shows like wentwirth 13 reasons why making of a murder the killing it's on point
Sarah P.
Clarksville , TN
I love Netflix it's my favorite source for streaming movies and sometimes the movies they have are old classics and then they'll introduce your favorite movies you haven't watched in so long! Plus a perk of a new movie here or there! I love it and y kids love it definitely worth the monthly price!
Aujha A.
Denver, ['', '', '']
Netflix is an okay streaming service. It’s nice to be able to have access to full seasons online however Netflix would be a lot better if they had the option to view shows at least the next day like other sites and a wider variety.
Tanner S.
Ironton, OH
This is my lifeline. I just bought my first house and I didn't even buy cable. Netflix has everything you could want. They add stuff constantly, so you're never bored. So affordable and definitely worth it. 11/10.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?