BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Taya C.
San Diego, TX
You’ll love a good scary or funny movie on Netflix on almost every night, there so many great movies, there original Netflix series are my fav ☺️ they make me laugh so much 😂 I also love how they have free willy one of my all time favorites. 😍 also get you’re self some cheap snacks and you’re set🔥
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. They have so many good shows on there to watch. That's the main reason why I like Netflix. I love how they have original shows to where you can only watch it if you have the subscription to Netflix. My sister let's me use her account. She's had it for a long time.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
One of my talents includes binge watching tv shows faster than anyone should. Netflix makes it possible for me to show those talents, and prove I have way too much time on my hands. I love having the ability to watch so many things at my fingertips. Netflix is the best.
Lacy B.
I don't have satellite TV or regular channels so Netflix is all I watch! I love that it has full seasons of shows with no commercials, and you definitely can't beat the price! PS I'm watching it as we speak!
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Certainly this has become my option for watching movies and programming without commercials. I also have Hulu but this is what I use to watch series and movies without any commercial interruptions. Worth the 11.99 a month for the 5 screens because everyone in my family is this regularly.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it! I use Netflix instead of cable and I don't miss a thing! I love not having any commercials! Only down side is after you binge watch a season and you have to wait for it to come back to Netflix!
Honey S.
Anaheim, CA
Netflix is life. I cant live without it. I can binge watch any show any time. From my tv to my phone and my xbox netflix makes it convinent to watch anywhere. Binge watching FRIENDS right now.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is one of the best apps to get to watch great TV shows and movies anytime you want. It doesn't have ads like Hulu has and the list of TV shows and movies is really good and they are always add new stuff daily. Netflix is worth the small monthly cost for all you get.
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
My family did away with cable and find our entertainment on Netflix and Hulu. It is much more affordable this way, and Netflix has almost everything I watch. The only negative is that they take a little longer than I would like to have new seasons to shows posted.
Sneha T.
Plainsboro, NJ
The entire day I watch Netflix. It has such amazing collection of shows and movies. The series on this one is great. It's actually for kids too. I love everything about Netflix. We have recommended to few of our friends and they have got subscription for the same.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?