BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Amber S.
I love that they have their own shows that you can not get anywhere else. Like orange is the new black and fuller house... and many many more. The price is way cheaper than normal cable or satellite services. We have had Netflix for years and will continue to use the service.
Brenda W.
We've been a member of Netflix for numerous years and have been pleased for the most part, although the quality of choices has lessened over the years the prices have remained fair. We like the fact that we can watch TV Shows back to back, from Season 1 on that people recommend; without Commercials. We enjoy being able to stream Movies and Documentaries at home too. We also receive 2 DVD's via mail during the Month. We chose both options because the newer movies are not streamed, sometimes we can find them at the Local Library for free. We are pleased that we can save a List of Movies to watch at a later date and have that on file for us when we are in the mood for Netflix. We find it to be advantageous that we can change the order of the DVD's on our List too.

Being frugally minded, we opted to use Netflix rather than Cable initially. Eventually we were given a long term Gift of Amazon Prime Instant for what cannot be found on Netflix or YouTube or the Library. Over the years Netflix has lost some Accounts and picked up others, that is why having more than one Account like Netflix is helpful. We may decide to use Hulu someday as it would still be less expensive than Cable TV. Right now, we do not have need of such, for there is much more we do with our time; such as write reviews *wink wink
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Huge catalog of content, including high-quality original programming. Very good value for unlimited video streaming. Excellent apps for a multitude of platforms, including mobile devices. Offline viewing on mobile. Family-friendly videos. Parental controls. Recommendations. Physical media option.
Cole G.
I really like Netflix. the number of shows that are on Netflix is amazing. I just think that they should add more shows that the people want as well as make better Netflix original. I think that Netflix is the most popular and best streaming service I recommend you all get it
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love netflix - who doesn't? It is amazing I just wish they could keep more material on it for longer because sometimes something I really love will be taken down but I hope it'll rotate and be back soon. My whole family uses my account and it is definitely cheaper then cable.
Heather W.
So easy to watch all the latest series with Netflix. A great platform that help people out there to enjoy their spare time with their favorite movies and tv shows. You can watch whatever you want and many movies per day for just 10 dollars per month or less and there is a mobile application, so whenever you are and feel boring you can open your mobile and watch movies .
Katie C.
Austin, TX
We love Netflix at our house. We don't even have cable anymore. Netflix has everything we need without commercials. We love binge watching shows and watching all the movies we want, when we want, without ever having to leave home. I definitely recommend a subscription. At $8 a month, it's a steal!
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
And on the seventh day, God made Netflix and all was right with the world. Hours upon hours upon days have been been spent binge watching Netflix. This has to be the best company the internet has brought us.
Emily L.
De soto
Netflix is my main source of shows and movies. They have a wide variety and it's easy to work with. I wish they would get newer movies quicker on here as well as the FIRST of a movie series. Not the second or third out of a whole series's but he first so you can START THE ACTUAL TRILOGY!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Has great shows ,good movies for all ages and is only like 8 every month . I just hate the it puts the new episodes till the show ends on the tv . Bit is a really great app and some have it on their tv .
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?