BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Dana J.
Merritt Is, FL
I'm starting to use Netflix a lot now. So much that I'm considering cancelling my cable network. Lots of options for shows and movies. And it's its user friendly for people who are new to technology, like I am.
Daphne W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix has come a long ways since mailing dvds. Super awesome that its one of many channels on the Roku. Netflix has wonderful original shows that you can easily binge watch.
danielle O.
Flint, MI
So the question  is who doesnt watch Netflix, do you live under a rock? if you like watching episode after episode this is the place for you! The price is not to extreme and you have hours of entertainment. It is worth the monthly fee and maybe you can find someone to let you borrow.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
I always think they should add more movies but I honestly mostly use it for TV shows. I've binge watched for days and lately got catched by a couple they've produced. This is my go to option for subscriptions
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Cable is way too expensive for me to add to my internet bill. So, I have Netflix instead and it is amazing! They have different types of movies and t.v. shows to choose from. They also have a just kids choice so your children can watch tv as well. You should check it out! It is also not expensive!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to love Netflix but now they have started showing things months and months sometimes years after their release date and they have not added a new horror movie in forever that hasn't been out for years. They also are doing way too many foreign films and I just hate reading subtitles.
Samantha K.
Vallejo, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think Netflix is great. A lot of their Netflix Originals are really good (I recommend Jessica Jones). I just wish they had less weird stuff and release new seasons sooner instead of making you wait like a year. I also think Netflix is a lot better if you also subscribe to getting the DVDs as well.
Marlea P.
I watch Netflix all the time. I love it. It has amazing original shows. I like that you can pause it and come back whenever you want. I watch Netflix at least every day. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amber S.
I love that they have their own shows that you can not get anywhere else. Like orange is the new black and fuller house... and many many more. The price is way cheaper than normal cable or satellite services. We have had Netflix for years and will continue to use the service.
Brenda W.
We've been a member of Netflix for numerous years and have been pleased for the most part, although the quality of choices has lessened over the years the prices have remained fair. We like the fact that we can watch TV Shows back to back, from Season 1 on that people recommend; without Commercials. We enjoy being able to stream Movies and Documentaries at home too. We also receive 2 DVD's via mail during the Month. We chose both options because the newer movies are not streamed, sometimes we can find them at the Local Library for free. We are pleased that we can save a List of Movies to watch at a later date and have that on file for us when we are in the mood for Netflix. We find it to be advantageous that we can change the order of the DVD's on our List too.

Being frugally minded, we opted to use Netflix rather than Cable initially. Eventually we were given a long term Gift of Amazon Prime Instant for what cannot be found on Netflix or YouTube or the Library. Over the years Netflix has lost some Accounts and picked up others, that is why having more than one Account like Netflix is helpful. We may decide to use Hulu someday as it would still be less expensive than Cable TV. Right now, we do not have need of such, for there is much more we do with our time; such as write reviews *wink wink
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?