BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Brianna E.
Netflix is a hit or miss. They sometimes have great movies but the selection is minimal. The subscription is cheap and you can watch it when ever/where ever. That's the one thing I really do like is that I can watch it from my laptop to even my phone.
Brianne R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was an early user of Netflix (when the service was a DVD service), and it just keeps getting better and better. It's indispensable for travel, or for family members with very different tastes in entertainment. One of my favorite features is the family account, which allows different members of the household to have their own playlist. (In other words, one person doesn't have to wade through another's episodes of "The Walking Dead" to watch "The Wedding Singer.")
As a long time user, the only negative thing I can say is, when Netfix purges the film library regularly, the purge includes classics from the 30's and '40's. That means many well-known classic films aren't available on Netflix, and as a lover of films from the Golden Age, I often find myself going elsewhere to track down an old favorite.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
Netflix is one of the best things out there!!! I do not have cable and I use this service as one of my main TV sources. I have two daughters and when I cut the cord they were upset. Turns out Netflix carries almost all the same shows cable has. The best part is they are able to watch the episode instantly and not have to wait for the next day to watch another episode. Some shows are not the most current but they got use to it. I love that I can make a list and come back later to watch. Also you can make different profiles that are age appropriate this way your young kids will not see what You have been watching. This is great for adults who like scary movies. That way the picture doesn't pop up when my little kids log into it. Netflix is great and at a great price.
Sophia A.
Memphis
so many movies and tv shows to choose from on netflix!! it's about $10 a month i believe and it's amazing! you can hook up your laptop to the tv or use netflix on the wii and watch it on tv. it's like purchasing or renting all the movies in the world!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
I like Netflix almost TOO much! I enjoy the emails when they add something new and love that shows and movies are constantly being added. I use it equally to watch movies as to binge watch tv shows. And Netflix comes out with great original shows as well!
Belinda F.
Lagrange , GA
I love the Netflix subscription service! They have a lot of their own original programming in addition to old and new tv series as well as old and newer movies. I don't know what I did all those years without a service like this. Highly recommend!
Angela M.
Hager City, WI
Netflix is a life saver for the grandkids. I just wish there were more Disney movies on it. Great varity, you can really watch just about any type of movie you're in the mood for.
Jennessa M.
In my opinion Netflix is one of the best services for tv shows and movies. They have a wide variety of genes for everyone's preference. Also, it is super affordable compared to other tv programs. I fully recommend this to anyone who is a film lover.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Netflix is one of my main tv/movie watching apps. There is such a wide selection to choose from but at times I wish there would be more of my favorite shows or movies but for the most part they have it all. It's not too expensive and easy too use.
Mayela H.
weslaco, ['', '', '']
Me encanta eh tenido netflix dese q empezo me encanta q ponen siempre ponen peliculas nuevas hasta estan poniendo peliculas mexicans y novelasbes para toda la familia para los ninos y adultos
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?