BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Netflix is a must in my book. I watch it everywhere from my TV, my phone and even my computer. I like that it has a variety of shows that I enjoy and my niece can enjoy when she is over. I do wish they got new seasons of shows faster when they are done showing on TV
Linli F.
San Diego, CA
NETFLIX & CHILL, GUYS. If you don't have a hobby, you do now. Netflix has SO many new amazing originals that are addictingly great TV shows. On top of that, it has all the old classics that you grew up with. Good quality movies and shows, including international options with subtitles if your heart desires. I love Netflix & so will you!
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Overall, I think Netflix is a good subscription service. I realize they want to increase their profits, but I miss they bundling options they had when they started. When I first started my service, my plan included unlimited streaming as well as 1 DVD at a time all for $8.99. When the DVD and streaming options became separate costs, I did away with the DVD because much of the time, I wasn't really utilizing that portion of the plan to the full advantage. I do miss the DVD option though. The newer movies are not released to the streaming service as quickly as they are to DVD. Much of what is streaming is old news. There's definitely some good stuff on there or I wouldn't bother at all, but I don't understand why they hold back so much especially with so much competition out there now. Some of the original programming they offer has been entertaining. Netflix is certainly a nice option to have if you're seeking a cable alternative or looking to supplement.
Becky M.
Williamsburg, VA
Netflix is great for discovering new movies and TV shows. I've become a fan of so many shows because I've been able to go back and start them on Netflix. Obviously, Netflix can't just add a bunch of new movies because of copyright issues but it's great entertainment for a sick day or to get into a new TV show.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! I watch something on Netflix almost every night. I love how they have a very good selection of TV shows and movies. I especially love their original shows and movies. They always have a good mix of genres so no matter what you're interested in watching you will be able to find something you'll enjoy!
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I have been a member of Netflix since 2010. I wouldn't change anything. It has such a variety of tv shows and movies. I have the DVD plan as well. My whole family can enjoy Netflix on one account. I wouldn't change anything.
Lauren K.
Aberdeen, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix.....you take up all of my time.  When I should be cleaning, I am binge watching. When I should be going out and living my life, I'd rather just be at home binge watching shows. I just wish Vikings would get added to the website....cause I can watch on Amazon Prime....but they don't have SmartCast on their app.
Blakeley R.
I love this site!! So many movies and tv shows! I just wish it had other movies. Overtime I try to find a show or movie it's missing! I wish they ahead all the twilight movies and south park and etc. But either than that I also love the lgbt section! I love this. I recommend you check this out!! Netflix
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
I love Netflix when I want to watch some movies alone or with my best friend. I use it often and try to watch as many interesting this as I possibly can. They have a good selection of shows and movies but they only get 4 stars from me because they take off some of the good stuff and replace it way too often.
Holly L.
Eatontown, NJ
I'm a cable user that also has other subscriptions (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime) and I really only use Netflix for their original series. I'll catch a good documentary on there from time to time, but I mostly start with cable and move to Netflix if I can't find something to watch. I wish the movie selection was better.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?