BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
I absolutely love Netflix! Now that they have added the option to download videos it was a big help when I was traveling on a plane for five hours. I don't think I could live without this.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
As a new mom Netflix is a lifesaver. Sometimes I just HAVE to sit down and unwind and Netflix helps me do just that. They're constantly adding new shows and movies. Some of the Netflix originals are great too. I love being able to use it on all of my devices too!
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Love Netflix. It is a good way to waste time. It has many popular TV shows on it. Which is nice for a lazy weekend. Netflix is also good for car rides, since downloading shows is available, it makes it a lot easier to watch on the go. I do recommend Netflix.
Teran F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm big Netflix person. I just finish Netflix new show Santa diet thing I laugh through whole thing. Drew BerryMoore did amazing it it! I also love watching army wife's, dexter, breaking bad and walking dead stuff like that. Netflix is reasonable price wish they had more of plan so wouldn't be so high get dvds and watch on online as well when you been with them ever since Netflix started and wish they kept some older kids stuff without taking it off as well. I wasn't happy when they took Pokémon origins off. They got two seasons of two different time periods on it that's is now. Kids aren't happy with that lol all around it's good website watch to stuff on at reasonable price whole lot better than hulu
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Netflix is becoming my all time favorite streaming site. It has the classics and stays up to date with shows & movies! I love how they recommend shows/movies to you based on your recently watched list. They have things to watch for every mood you're in!
Felicia Y.
I love Netflix. I'm always watching it. I like how I can watch a movie or I can watch a tv series. Also the netflix originals are usually awesome, I haven't watched one that I didn't like. All though they do take some off. I really wish they'd put the Desperate Housewives back on.
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Netflix has saved me so much money. I ut cable and only have Netflix. Everyone in my family always has something to watch and they are always adding new stuff so you will never run out f things to watch. Im a huge believer that everyone should have Netflix
Hannah W.
I love television and movies. Netflix has been my go to for years now. I tend not to watch cable and just watch all my shows on Netflix. I love how Netflix has a variety of shows and films. Ranging from new releases to out there independent films.
Neyda S.
Duncanville, TX
Love love love!!!!! I can watch all episodes start to finish, no commercials! it's great if you're a binge watcher LOL. I can always find the good shows and also all the Netflix originals are also a PLUS! they are so good!
Joel V.
Brea, CA
Netflix is one of the best things out there!!! I do not have cable and I use this service as one of my main TV sources. I have two daughters and when I cut the cord they were upset. Turns out Netflix carries almost all the same shows cable has. The best part is they are able to watch the episode instantly and not have to wait for the next day to watch another episode. Some shows are not the most current but they got use to it. I love that I can make a list and come back later to watch. Also you can make different profiles that are age appropriate this way your young kids will not see what You have been watching. This is great for adults who like scary movies. That way the picture doesn't pop up when my little kids log into it. Netflix is great and at a great price.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?