BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Lamea T.
I really really love Netflixovies and the best TV shows it literally is taking over TV I love Netflix so much it has all my favorites and also new favorites as well Netflix is the bestNetflix
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
Dont we all have a love/hate relationship with Netflix?! They have some of the lamest content and seemingly never have what I want to watch on demand, but  I am realllllllllllly loving their made for Netflix series. So many good ones out there!
Selena R.
I feel like Netflix used to not be worth it, but now they have so much more different movies and shows that it will satisfy you in any genre. It is now so worth it and so inexpensive too, cable tv is no longer needed because of this!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix provides us with good quality, outdated Tv shows and movies at an affordable price. Its a great subscription to have when TV is not available or you are mobile and need some entertainment for the kids. I think almost everyone has Netflix by now, but the one thing that hurts them is there's not a ton of new stuff.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Favorite thing ever. Don’t even have cable anymore because this thing is enough for me. I enjoy watching Netflix originals and for the price of $9.99 you can’t go wrong. You get an endless amount of shows and everyday new movies and shows are being added. You can add shows you wanna see to your list and separate accounts.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
Netflix is a must in my book. I watch it everywhere from my TV, my phone and even my computer. I like that it has a variety of shows that I enjoy and my niece can enjoy when she is over. I do wish they got new seasons of shows faster when they are done showing on TV
Meredith C.
I mean I'm watching Netflix as I type this review so take that as you will, but it really is the best streaming service I use (I also have Amazon Prime and HBOGo for reference.) I genuinely don't even watch regular TV anymore.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I have been a member of Netflix since 2010. I wouldn't change anything. It has such a variety of tv shows and movies. I have the DVD plan as well. My whole family can enjoy Netflix on one account. I wouldn't change anything.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
Overall, I think Netflix is a good subscription service. I realize they want to increase their profits, but I miss they bundling options they had when they started. When I first started my service, my plan included unlimited streaming as well as 1 DVD at a time all for $8.99. When the DVD and streaming options became separate costs, I did away with the DVD because much of the time, I wasn't really utilizing that portion of the plan to the full advantage. I do miss the DVD option though. The newer movies are not released to the streaming service as quickly as they are to DVD. Much of what is streaming is old news. There's definitely some good stuff on there or I wouldn't bother at all, but I don't understand why they hold back so much especially with so much competition out there now. Some of the original programming they offer has been entertaining. Netflix is certainly a nice option to have if you're seeking a cable alternative or looking to supplement.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! I watch something on Netflix almost every night. I love how they have a very good selection of TV shows and movies. I especially love their original shows and movies. They always have a good mix of genres so no matter what you're interested in watching you will be able to find something you'll enjoy!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?