BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hear that Netflix is planning on making its content half original and half sourced content and I'm so discontent. I loved having a streaming service with shows I couldn't see because they're on cable. I'd rather have king of the hill back than this faux bojack horseman crap.
Lauren W.
Montgomery , TX
My go to program daily to watch some of my favorite shows. There's a decent variety available to watch from movies to shows, etc. Netflix does have issues on smart tv's often, but overall it's a great product. Can't wait for more shows to be updated on here. I highly recommend.
Nadeelen N.
Love that they don't have commercials probably the one part I like over Hulu, but the movie selection is always great! Although sometimes they may not have the latest season it's always nice to bundle watch a show you've never seen before
Perfect for those that aren't into a tv or cable
Perfect for on the go!
Lacy B.
I don't have satellite TV or regular channels so Netflix is all I watch! I love that it has full seasons of shows with no commercials, and you definitely can't beat the price! PS I'm watching it as we speak!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
One of my talents includes binge watching tv shows faster than anyone should. Netflix makes it possible for me to show those talents, and prove I have way too much time on my hands. I love having the ability to watch so many things at my fingertips. Netflix is the best.
Honey S.
Anaheim, CA
Netflix is life. I cant live without it. I can binge watch any show any time. From my tv to my phone and my xbox netflix makes it convinent to watch anywhere. Binge watching FRIENDS right now.
Hayden T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has gotten better and better in terms of selection since I first began using it. I love that it has a huge array of indie and lower budget films, and their Netflix original tv shows has produced some real gems (cough, cough, stranger things). This is an essential subscription of mine.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is one of the best apps to get to watch great TV shows and movies anytime you want. It doesn't have ads like Hulu has and the list of TV shows and movies is really good and they are always add new stuff daily. Netflix is worth the small monthly cost for all you get.
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
Certainly this has become my option for watching movies and programming without commercials. I also have Hulu but this is what I use to watch series and movies without any commercial interruptions. Worth the 11.99 a month for the 5 screens because everyone in my family is this regularly.
Faith S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love it! I use Netflix instead of cable and I don't miss a thing! I love not having any commercials! Only down side is after you binge watch a season and you have to wait for it to come back to Netflix!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?