BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Kelly M.
I love Netflix. We are able to watch a lot of quality programs and Netfix Orignals without the high cost of cable television. There are no commercials which I think makes this better than Hulu. The app is sometimes very slow which is the only downside I've had with Netflix.
Emily M.
Netflix is an above average streaming app! The shows are not always up to date like in Hulu or HBO, but they have some really great original shows! My favorites are stranger things and big mouth. To be honest Netflix original shows are the main reason I keep my Netflix account.
Angela B.
Marquette
My favorite things to watch on Netflix have been the Netflix original series’ and movies. They are normally better than the other options available on there. The only thing I hate is finishing a series within a week and then waiting another year for the next season to come out!
Crystal F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Thanks to Netflix I save a ton of money! They most of the best series and movies on here, with zero commercials! My kids have accounts on here and I don't have to worry about what their watching because Netflix only allows them to watch television appropriate for their age group.
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix. What can I say about it that hasn't already been said? I'm really digging their original content. But they're also great for catching up on past seasons of tv shows. Sometimes I get lazy watching my shows live, and I just wait until they're on netflix so I can binge them at my own pace with no commercials.
Will H.
Toledo, OH
Theirs always something to watch. The price verses the content should speak for itself. Great children’s programming, ones your kids know and original Netflix shows. The Netflix originals are usually pretty good if not great. This is always a recommend for anyone I know.
Sharon M.
There are some really great original series' on here, but the rest of the content has gotten a little boring. I loved Jessica Jones, Luke cage, dare devil, iron fist, the punisher and the defenders. I also liked stranger things, orange is the new black and many others.
Stephany L.
I pay about 10$ a month and I see shows that binge worthy and weird random movies that I haven' seen before. I find new shows to enjoy and discover comedians I have not seen or heard of. Netflix is a good platform to find international movies and documentaries.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Prices aren’t bad but wishing when I search for a particular movie that it was available. Thankfully it doesn’t happen too often. But on the other hand I enjoy nextflix pretty much more than cable so I don’t have to worry about missing a particular episode.
Sarah S.
I think Netflix makes up for it’s lack of movies you want to watch, with movies that are very enjoyable. I find new movies I like all the time. Unfortunately you have to seek them out yourself. Netflix isn’t really any good at recommending things to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?