BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Pooja A.
Springfield
I just wanted to say I believe that Netflix is one of the greatest inventions out there in our time! I love the fact that Netflix gives us a huge collection of shows and movies to choose from. When Netflix became a thing, I stopped watching cable altogether. However, Netflix recently has let go of a lot of old shows such as "How I Met Your Mother" and I was completely heartbroken because I absolutely adore that show. I do like the fact that Netflix has created Netflix originals to compete with competitors such as Hulu. They are really films with good quality and production of work.
Jennifer | Narz |.
Jackson Heights, NY
I am obsessed with 13 Reasons Why! WATCH THE SERIES!
I don't know what happened but NetFlix is coming out with incredible original series. If you asked me which i better Hulu or Netflix I couldn't tell you cause I have both! Each have their own series that makes getting both so worth it.
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Decent price but they dont have all the newer shows that one would like to see. It takes so long for them to add new episodes to some things. Or to update their lists. I have had netflix for years and tend to have to repeat watch movies or tv series because they havent changed up their lists.
Elizabeth K.
Brunswick Georgia
So i have a netflix addiction, i love netflix. it has all my fav shows, and I really binge watch. i really wish they would add more movies, because i feel like i’ve honestly seen all the same movies on there, and there’s nothing else for me to watch other than some shows and movie re runs.
Amily S.
Windom
So cheap! I literally don't even have cable I just have Netflix, my fiance and I have been doing it like this for 4 years now and there is always something good to watch. I love that all my favorite TV shows are on here and all my favorite movies, I always recommend this to all my friends
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I use Netflix daily , I watch all kinds of movies and plenty of tv series as well. I love it. I just wish they added new titles more often, and after a film has been on the "new released" section it seems to stay there for months . I think they need to put the foreign films in a certain section because I get excited to see a scary film and I end up turning it off Once I realise it's in another language, meaning I won't be watching a movie I will be reading it and that is not why I'm watching something. I have had Netflix for a long time. It is pretty good !
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
I have had Netflix for years. I pay for 4 screens at once so it is more expensive. Lately I have been disappointed because their content hasn't been the greatest. But they seem to get Disney movies quickly and their original content is great but I am still missing something.
Will H.
Toledo, OH
Theirs always something to watch. The price verses the content should speak for itself. Great children’s programming, ones your kids know and original Netflix shows. The Netflix originals are usually pretty good if not great. This is always a recommend for anyone I know.
Stephany L.
I pay about 10$ a month and I see shows that binge worthy and weird random movies that I haven' seen before. I find new shows to enjoy and discover comedians I have not seen or heard of. Netflix is a good platform to find international movies and documentaries.
Val W.
You gotta have Netflix! It makes it so easy to catch up on current shows out check out a show you’ve heard good things about. They have some awesome original series. I actually prefer to wait for some shows to get on Netflix because I prefer to binge watch tv now.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?