BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Cable is way too expensive for me to add to my internet bill. So, I have Netflix instead and it is amazing! They have different types of movies and t.v. shows to choose from. They also have a just kids choice so your children can watch tv as well. You should check it out! It is also not expensive!
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Has great shows ,good movies for all ages and is only like 8 every month . I just hate the it puts the new episodes till the show ends on the tv . Bit is a really great app and some have it on their tv .
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love netflix - who doesn't? It is amazing I just wish they could keep more material on it for longer because sometimes something I really love will be taken down but I hope it'll rotate and be back soon. My whole family uses my account and it is definitely cheaper then cable.
Heather W.
So easy to watch all the latest series with Netflix. A great platform that help people out there to enjoy their spare time with their favorite movies and tv shows. You can watch whatever you want and many movies per day for just 10 dollars per month or less and there is a mobile application, so whenever you are and feel boring you can open your mobile and watch movies .
Valerie S.
ST PETERSBURG, FL
And on the seventh day, God made Netflix and all was right with the world. Hours upon hours upon days have been been spent binge watching Netflix. This has to be the best company the internet has brought us.
Wow Netflix! My favorite app to just relax and watch a movie or so. Netflix is a great app for tv shows, movies, and Netflix originals. Almost every body has heard of Netflix. If you watch Netflix watch Fuller house or the walking dead. It's a fan favorite around the world!
Ashley A.
WV
I subscribe to Netflix. I'm also on their dvd que (where they send dvd's to your house). The Que has more new options to watch. I like how they change things up and add some new and older movies. Many, MANY options.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Where would I be without Netflix? Probably out doing things.. but that's not the point ;) I absolutely love what Netflix has to offer and it's affordable. The streaming service has allowed me to cancel traditional cable and save tons of money while allowing me to watch things I actually want to watch. Win-Win!
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Love being able to watch what I want, when I want, where I want.
I like that a family can use the same account and have their own profile.
A lot of stuff I like to watch does seem to get removed but there is still good content.
Not a fan of the thumbs up/down rating.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Their Netflix Original shows and movies are a lot more underrated than I thought. I think they have improved over the years and continues to be affordable. The kids channel could use some improvement with content based on age and available shows but other than that it still deserves a 5 star from me.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?