BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Brenda W.
We've been a member of Netflix for numerous years and have been pleased for the most part, although the quality of choices has lessened over the years the prices have remained fair. We like the fact that we can watch TV Shows back to back, from Season 1 on that people recommend; without Commercials. We enjoy being able to stream Movies and Documentaries at home too. We also receive 2 DVD's via mail during the Month. We chose both options because the newer movies are not streamed, sometimes we can find them at the Local Library for free. We are pleased that we can save a List of Movies to watch at a later date and have that on file for us when we are in the mood for Netflix. We find it to be advantageous that we can change the order of the DVD's on our List too.

Being frugally minded, we opted to use Netflix rather than Cable initially. Eventually we were given a long term Gift of Amazon Prime Instant for what cannot be found on Netflix or YouTube or the Library. Over the years Netflix has lost some Accounts and picked up others, that is why having more than one Account like Netflix is helpful. We may decide to use Hulu someday as it would still be less expensive than Cable TV. Right now, we do not have need of such, for there is much more we do with our time; such as write reviews *wink wink
Katie C.
Austin, TX
We love Netflix at our house. We don't even have cable anymore. Netflix has everything we need without commercials. We love binge watching shows and watching all the movies we want, when we want, without ever having to leave home. I definitely recommend a subscription. At $8 a month, it's a steal!
Amber S.
I love that they have their own shows that you can not get anywhere else. Like orange is the new black and fuller house... and many many more. The price is way cheaper than normal cable or satellite services. We have had Netflix for years and will continue to use the service.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to love Netflix but now they have started showing things months and months sometimes years after their release date and they have not added a new horror movie in forever that hasn't been out for years. They also are doing way too many foreign films and I just hate reading subtitles.
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I think Netflix is great. A lot of their Netflix Originals are really good (I recommend Jessica Jones). I just wish they had less weird stuff and release new seasons sooner instead of making you wait like a year. I also think Netflix is a lot better if you also subscribe to getting the DVDs as well.
Marlea P.
I watch Netflix all the time. I love it. It has amazing original shows. I like that you can pause it and come back whenever you want. I watch Netflix at least every day. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I'm watching Netflix on my laptop as I write this review. They offer a wide variety of titles as well as original shows that have ended up being some of my very favorite of all time. They add new titles every month which is nice to change it up. Always binge watching something on this website!
Allie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I would not be who I am today without netflix ! LOL I love binge watching shows and love that I can do so so easily.  I like that it's now accessible through phones, tablets, tvs, etc.  I also like that on some devices, you can now download and watch the videos offstream. AWESOME
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Huge catalog of content, including high-quality original programming. Very good value for unlimited video streaming. Excellent apps for a multitude of platforms, including mobile devices. Offline viewing on mobile. Family-friendly videos. Parental controls. Recommendations. Physical media option.
Cole G.
I really like Netflix. the number of shows that are on Netflix is amazing. I just think that they should add more shows that the people want as well as make better Netflix original. I think that Netflix is the most popular and best streaming service I recommend you all get it
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?