BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
I love Netflix when I want to watch some movies alone or with my best friend. I use it often and try to watch as many interesting this as I possibly can. They have a good selection of shows and movies but they only get 4 stars from me because they take off some of the good stuff and replace it way too often.
Abbie R.
Wake Forest
Since I signed up for Netflix, I never even watch regular tv anymore; I can binge-watch, I can pause without missing anything, and there aren't any commercials! The only bummer is that Netflix doesn't have much good movies- a good few are alright though, and Netflix Originals are pretty good themselves. :D
Allison M.
LOVE! i love netflix, i usually sleep late due to the fact that i'm binge watching shows. that might've been a con. but a pro is that you get addicted to shows that have you busy. if you feel bored, i 20/10 recommend.
Brittani O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have zero complaints about this service/company. Literally, the service is $7/month for a base package. If you wanna add more people that can watch at one time, I think it can go up to maybe $14? But it has pretty much everything you could ever want. We're about to just cancel our cable and only watch Netflix!
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What Netflix does and is doing is so amazingly innovative. They are essentially taking away cable! And it's incredible for them. Streaming everything is so much more convenient and it's awesome to have so many different titles at your fingertips whenever you want. I totally think the service is worth it!
Deisy V.
Absolutely obsessed with Netflix. It has so many shows and movies available to stream. I spend a lot of time on it. It is definitely amazing and I love the new downloading improvement. I am always talking about it.
Sandy H.
I love Netflix, my kids be I survive off of it. Where else can you watch shows over and over again. My one gripe is that they discontinue movies or shows. I loved Roswell and hate that they removed it, along with Buffy and Angel. They website is easy to navigate. My 3 year old was able to find her way around.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Fantastic streaming online video platform. Great movies, shows and documentaries. Though it could be updated more than it is. If you an active only Netflix user you can watch everything before anything new is added.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix because I have the ability to watch hundreds of shows and movies. It costs about $7 a month which is a great price and you can have multiple people logged on. I think everyone should have this service.
Dana J.
Merritt Is, FL
I'm starting to use Netflix a lot now. So much that I'm considering cancelling my cable network. Lots of options for shows and movies. And it's its user friendly for people who are new to technology, like I am.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?