BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Tiffany H.
Cincinnati, OH
Netflix is a great deal for the price you pay. They have some great tv show and movies, and I love that they're constantly adding new things. They also have a nice selection of foreign films, which I appreciate because I love French films. I will say that I generally dislike most of their original programming, although I've found a few gems.
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I love Netflix.  I've been a member for years.  My children love the Netflix children section and it's so nice to zone out and binge when they go to bed.  No real cons, pros are no commercials!!  I recommend Netflix to everyone.  Netflix forever!  Best shows on Netflix right now are OITNB and House of Cards.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I only use Netflix because I'm mooching off of someone's account. Honestly I would never pay for Netflix because the shows and movies are so old or take forever to get the "latest season". The only nice thing about it is the app is available for Smart TVs and other devices. I just stream shows from other websites if I want the most current episode.
Julia P.
San Diego, CA
Netflix is life. Truly. The wide array of shows and movies available is impressive, and the price is both reasonable and fair. My hope is that Neetflix will end up with a sports contract for the NFL, and we can kiss cable goodbye, permanently.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Can you really go wrong with Netflix? I personally don't think so. Whenever I need a break from school work I go on Netflix to watch whatever show I want. I wish they would add more tv shows along with a wider variety also because I feel like they have more movies, and I'm more of a tv show person. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.
Edith C.
Temple, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love love love love Netflix, before Netflix I hardly ever watched TV but now I spend hours watching movies, tv shows and documentaries. They have so many choices, and I love that they add new movies and shows every month. The price is great and totally worth the money!
Becca L.
I great alternative to other streaming devices and services. I personally don't receive regular tv and cable is too expensive. This has so many selections. The function of multiple profiles is great. I just wish that DVD rental wasn't separate.
Melissa C.
We cancelled our cable because we have Netflix. We use the multiple accounts so each person can keep their shows to their liking. Love that the kiddos can use this on their tablets. Also that you can download for when they aren't around Wi-Fi. This is a great subscription with tons of options and new shows and movies are always being cycled in!!!
Pilar M.
I just can say that I looooooooooveeeee Netflix. I'm Netflix junkie. And I already whatched 70% of Netflix's shows. Is so addictive. The only problem is that they erased my fav show "desperate housewives". overall I watch the 6+ season series in 2 or less weeks.
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
Netflix is honestly the best invention ever ! It has a huge variety of tv shows and movies that are old and new. I use this on an everyday basis and it's honestly a great way to save money on renting movies since it's only $10 a month !
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?