BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I'm obsessed with Netflix! I cannot live without it. I love how there's no interruptions between movies and how you can download movies now. I just wish it had more chick flicks haha. I do recommend to others for sure! You can watch AMAZING shows like the originals, the vampire diaries, gossip girl & so many more! Trust me you will love Netflix. I haven't even turned on my TV.
Ali M.
Corvallis, OR
Netflix is a must for me and my boyfriend. It has fully taken over cable in my household and in my parents homes as well. Also as a college student, there is access to so many well filmed and relevant documentaries. Netflix also of course has frequently surprised me with movies i grew up watching, such as ; the goofy movie, the lizzie mcguire movie, and all the cheetah girls movies. Netflix is a 10/10. MUST have.
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Netflix lets you create a profile that is just for kids! That's the best! No bad shows will come up! Everything is kid friendly and even has ages. For us adults it has so many shows that aren't available on cable or dish. Plus you can take it anywhere and add the DVD option.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love netflix but it's kind of hard to find something good unless it's either heavily advertised or your friends tell you. There's a large collection of just not so great things. They raised their prices once more and I had to cancel. I don't watch it often, I mostly did for shows such as the Marvel ones, Black Mirror, and Orange is the New Black but after they raised their price again I couldn't afford it any longer.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I prefer Netflix to other streaming sites. I like their original shows. Plus, I prefer it for my kids. I do wish they would put more new movies on. I will also be really sad when Disney pulls all their content off. I'm curious to what Netflix will add to compensate.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Best service ever. Use it all the time. So many options. Movies, tv series, Netflix original shows. I literally watch Netflix all the time in my spare time. It's a great way to wind down. Easy to use. Easy to navigate their options. Highly recommend. Very inexpensive for the service that they offer also.
Anna I.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Netflix. We originally purchased it years ago to substitute not have cable TV. Also having Lupus there are days where I can't do much and Netflix has been my companion! Favorite show will be Atypical right now. We did also purchase Hulu and HBO as we needed more of a current variety as well.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I don't have cable anymore I just use Netfix and Hulu and I don't miss it. I love that I have movies and tv shows at the disposal for way cheaper then what I was paying for Comcast. Netflix has there own TV shows and a lot of them are pretty good. You get a month free to try it what's to lose?
Angelica B.
York, PA
I never even knew how much I needed Netflix until I had to quit my job due to serious health problems. Everyone was at work and I needed something to keep me from going out of my mind from boredom and to give me something to keep my mind off of my health - this worked. I watched many shows and movies from all genres that made me laugh and cry, think and smile all from my laptop beside the comfort of a hot bath.
Tara S.
Russellville, TN
Coming from someone who doesn't have cable, I just can't bring myself to pay that outrageous bill every month.. I love Netflix! I am a TV show fanatic, and have found several shows I will forever love because of Netflix. Both shows that have ended and shows that are still airing! For shows that I have caught up on using Netflix, I also have Hulu to stay current! Would recommend both apps to anyone!!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?