BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I only use Netflix because I'm mooching off of someone's account. Honestly I would never pay for Netflix because the shows and movies are so old or take forever to get the "latest season". The only nice thing about it is the app is available for Smart TVs and other devices. I just stream shows from other websites if I want the most current episode.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Can you really go wrong with Netflix? I personally don't think so. Whenever I need a break from school work I go on Netflix to watch whatever show I want. I wish they would add more tv shows along with a wider variety also because I feel like they have more movies, and I'm more of a tv show person. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.
Melissa C.
We cancelled our cable because we have Netflix. We use the multiple accounts so each person can keep their shows to their liking. Love that the kiddos can use this on their tablets. Also that you can download for when they aren't around Wi-Fi. This is a great subscription with tons of options and new shows and movies are always being cycled in!!!
Edith C.
Temple, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love love love love Netflix, before Netflix I hardly ever watched TV but now I spend hours watching movies, tv shows and documentaries. They have so many choices, and I love that they add new movies and shows every month. The price is great and totally worth the money!
Becca L.
I great alternative to other streaming devices and services. I personally don't receive regular tv and cable is too expensive. This has so many selections. The function of multiple profiles is great. I just wish that DVD rental wasn't separate.
Pilar M.
I just can say that I looooooooooveeeee Netflix. I'm Netflix junkie. And I already whatched 70% of Netflix's shows. Is so addictive. The only problem is that they erased my fav show "desperate housewives". overall I watch the 6+ season series in 2 or less weeks.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite Streaming service I dont watch cable anymore Netflix is my go to for entertainment it has all my favorite shows and i can watch it anywhere and now they started adding even more movies and tv shows makes it even more exciting
Melayne B.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE NETFLIX SO MUCH !!! IT IS THE BEST ! I VISIT NETFLIX EVERY SINGLE DAY AND GET SO ENTRERAINED WITH THE SHOWS AND MOVIES , THEY HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO PICK FROM , I SUGGEST YOU GO RIGHT NOW AND MAKE AN ACCOUNT , YOU WONT REGRET IT !
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
This is really great when you just want to stay in and relax and watch a movie.
It's affordable and you get a variety of movies and shows to choose from. I also like that you are able to download movies to your iPhone .
Kelsey A.
Ridgewood, NJ
I've had Netflix for a little over 2 years now and still use it everyday. We have cable in my house but I rarely ever watch it...only 2 or 3 shows because I'm usually on Netflix. While MOST newer movies don't appear on Netflix right away, I am always finding new shows to binge watch or add to my "what I want to watch on Netflix" list.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?