BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

daws s.
Ottawa, ON
Really wish that Canada netflix would add slice and bravo shows & more shows in general! Otherwise the site is not terrible. If they aren’t going to add more stuff I wish you could still use the hula unblocker.
Mackenzie B.
Cannington, ON
Great company! They have AMAZING customer service, they were able to help me and solve my problem within minutes and refunded my money for a account error. They have a wonderful selection of movies and tv shows for everyone!
Amy C.
Netflix is pretty good. I live in Canada, so we don't always get the same shows as the US, but that's okay. I can usually find something to watch. I only wish they would upload more recent shows and movies!
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is simply amazing. Very affordable no cons at all. Pros are the great selection. I visit at least couple times a day. I like they have great selection of shows and movies. I would def recommend.
George J.
Sheffield
Love Netflix, especially now they've added the 'download and watch offline' feature for most of the TV shows/films on there like Amazon Prime. So worth the money if you watch a lot of TV and film.
Zahra T.
Port Moody, BC
This is my go to all the time! Whenever I'm home bored with not much to do and need something to watch, Netflix it is. And lately, it's had some amazing movies for me to watch and I totally love it.
Katlyn B.
Kingston, ON
I love Netflix. It’s such an easy program to navigate through. Easy to find movies or shows based on genre or what types of shows you previously watched. Affordable too! Definitely check it out if you haven’t.
Katie
Love this app. Fast and cheap way to watch movies in the comfort of your own home. The only thing I hate is that there's not many up to date movies on it, they need to upload new films quicker
Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
Okay so we all know Netflix is life so I don’t even know why anyone would disagree! Of course I wish all my shows would come there instead of tv but overall it’s great and riverdale is life
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Must have. I want to share something I did a while ago because of netflix. I used to have a very expensive cable plan. I paid 100 per month for the tv with a lot of channels. Most of them, I did not use but It had the special HBO ones so i keep it. All this time, I still watched my movies on the computer on free sites because i wanted to watch them and they were not on tv.

We got netflix and at this point we had tv + netflix. I did not use the tv at all at this point. just went to netflix and that is where I watched everything. I started to think about how much money we were spending on tv and how little we use it.

Nexflix became our new cable sistem. It has every show we wanted, movies we wanted, documentaries, etc. It is honestly something great to have and it is very affordable.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?