BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Kira L.
Ottawa, On
I really enjoy using Netflix to watch anything from Barbie to Jaws. Netflix is a very good program that my whole household uses. The only suggestion I have for Netflix is too add more shows/movies for Canadians. There is a lot of stuff that Americans have that us Canadians don't have. For example ; American Netflix has Criminal Minds , here in Canada we do not have access to Criminal Minds , through Netflix. Overall Netflix , is a great program but I personally would not give up my cable to just have Netflix.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My go to site to watch TV series. I do think k some shows they don't give enough of a chance and I do think they should at least have Harry Potter on the UK Netflix
Flor C.
Realmente me encanta para el verano o cuando estoy aburrida y no hay nada en la tele. Me gusta la variedad de series y ahora empezaron a subir películas más actuales. Le pongo 4 estrellas por el tema de que a veces tengo problemas al cargar la aplicación en mi Wii pero se arreglan rápido y fácil.
Anais M.
I just don't know what I would do without Netflix!!!! It is really worth the money you spend, and if you really think about it its not even that much. You spend way more going to the movies, I mean tickets, soda, popcorn, people that won't behave. With Netflix you get to enjoy great shows and movies right in the comfort of your own home, wearing pjs all day if you wish to. I for one am never going back to live without Netflix. So I give it five stars.
Lluvia S.
Me encanta! Es por mucho mi favorita amo que hagan sus propias series y peliculas me paresen super divertidas e interesantes ultimamente estan agregando muchisimas peliculas y series nuevas lo cual me parese genial, cada que tengo tiempo libre lo dedico a ver peliculas o series ahi incluso me ayuda a bajar el estres escolar, lo recomiendo mucho ademas de que su precio es muy accesible estoy segura de que lo podras disfrutar tanto como yo.
Tanner B.
Sudbury
Don't get me wrong, I love Netflix.

It's quick on all devices, secure, gives you the options to create different users on one account...

... But I know how much better it could be. My only beef with Netflix is the country-exclusive content. I'm not one to personally take the measures to get around the restrictions, but I've heard from others what I'm missing out on and it makes my soul weep.

Otherwise, I've been a loyal Netflix customer for YEARS and plan on continuing my membership indefinitely.
Nathaly D.
Cartagena - Colombia
Netflix i think is the best entertainment portal that have never exist. I like the fact that I don't have if I'm watching a chapter of a serie I don't have to back to the site and put the otros chapter because netflix do it automatically. This is for lazy prpople like me. And other pro that it have is that when you ad a movie or a serie on your list he send you an email when a new season or a new chapter is available
SASSAFRASS N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
While Netflix doesn't have everything that I am looking for they do an excellent job adding new programs. If I want to watch a movie perfect! If I've missed certain TV episodes perfect! If I feel like watching a documentary they have those too. And more often than not by wandering around I find new topics of interest to watch.
Although the price has went up it's still worth every penny!
Another great feature is if I am out of town or visiting other's I can tie my account into someone else's TV so other's get to try it out as well as enjoy it too.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is the best thing ever invented! As someone with chronic illnesses this has distracted me from pain and saves me from boredom! It has so many shows and you can binge watch all day or watch a short movie! It lets you customize it to your interests and creates a separate section for each person using the account! It also recommends great stuff and has good original series! Also great amount of foreign shows!
Olivia L.
Edmonton
I have spent way more hours on Netflix then I ever care to admit, Netflix has improved so much over the years, the shows that are Netflix exclusives are amazing. You can always find a movie for a rainy day. Netflix is also really easy to use, all the apps are so simple to navigate through and find what you are looking for. The Netflix on my Ipad is my favorite, it is organized so well.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?