BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Nicole M.
I love Netflix! Ive been with them since they started. I don't have cable just this and internet but between both find everything I like to watch. For 10 a month you can't go wrong! So many choices and shows and movies exclusive to Netflix as well.
Sarah B.
Myself and my husband both have a Netflix account. I love to watch it after a hard day at work it helps me unwind and relax because I can go onto Netflix and scroll through all films that interest me rather than what my husband might chose to watch
Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
It's Netflix. You stream tv episodes for eight hours straight and then realize half the day is gone and you have three essays due this week. It has shows and movies you don't want and doesn't have shows and movies that you want. But, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. And you always find something to watch anyway.
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Netflix's! I live in uk and I wish we had more Tv series on it, it's seems the USA has allot more. But this it's an asking streaming service. Has allot of my favourite Tv series and has introduced me to allot more! Great price as well.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix for watching series and films, i think it's really affordable and One of my favourite things is how many people you can have on one Netflix account. But the only thing I'd change is how often new films come on, takes a while!
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
There is definitely a somewhat addicting feeling whenever I watch a movie or TV series on Netflix. Their selection of shows/films is huge! They have literally every genre so it caters to everyone. Definitely can't go wrong with Netflix!
Genesis G.
netflix is life,it is cheap ,easy to use,you can watch your tv series wherever you are , it has no conecction problems.i use netflix everyday , when i have a break, at my house , it is adicctive hahahahaha i would recommend it to everyone who wants to have fun
Sonia V.
Campomarino Lido, Italy
Tv series, movies, documentaries, anime, Netflix is simply perfect!
Has a great number of good movies and shows and different genres, from thrillers to rom-coms.
Currently watching Narcos, Friends, Designated Survivor and Ergo Proxy
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
love love love netflix and all their original series shows ! I love how affordable they are and they really brought the market down for TV companies as well. I think I will have a subscription to netflix forever.
Amy C.
Netflix is pretty good. I live in Canada, so we don't always get the same shows as the US, but that's okay. I can usually find something to watch. I only wish they would upload more recent shows and movies!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?