BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

uwais z.
batley
FOR ME NETFLIX IS FOR LIFE SUPERB PICTURE QUALITY SPOILED FOR CHOICE WHAT MOVIE OR PROGRAMME OR DOCUMENTARY ETC TO WATCH ITS PERFECT IN MY EYES PLUS  CHEAP IS NETFLIX IS MY FAVOURITE NOTHING WRONG WITH NETFLIX ITS THE VERY BEST IN ENTERTAINMENT WHAT A BARGAIN NETFLIX DOES IT FOR ME EXCELLENT FANTASTIC AWESOME COOL SUPERB SUPER & IM NOT EXAGGERATING THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT
Katelyn A.
I am a Netflix addict. I have found so many shows to binge watch on Netflix over the years. I love the variety of tv shows, movies, and documentaries that this service offers - and i love the subscription price. For me, this has replaced cable! I wish newer seasons of shows would get posted to Netflix quicker, but there's enough content on the site that I can get over that and be patient :)
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I mean, who doesn't love Netflix?! I think the video quality and the films are amazing. But, the one thing I do not like about it, is that it usually doesn't have the best and newest movies, the biggest example: The Harry Potter Films. Although, you can go and request some films, not many people are aware of that advantage. Plus, the "New episodes every week" is just a drag.
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix caters for so many different age groups.  I visit this site on a daily basis.  If I'm honest sometimes I think sky is not even worth paying for.  I do wish we had more variety like they do in Canada or USA.  I normally watch the sci fi or the  dramas i.e. New release like shooter or marvels.  But there is something for everyone.
Ami H.
Netflix is awsome, much better than Viaplay. Its really affordable. For my age group there are alot of movies and series. I use Netflix every day. They could get the movies faster, but its still ok. I would recommend Netflix. Its really great.
Ashley K.
Pickering , ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! Its defiantly worth all the money, there own Netflix originals are always good! I do wish that they added more newer shows and movies. But other than that I think its a great subscription, you won't need cable T.V anymore!! Defiantly recommend!
Crystal W.
Surrey , BC
Netflix is the absolute best invention! We actually dropped our cable down to basic because we watch more Netflix now. There is an awesome selection of movies, and TV shows for binge watching. I'm actually obsessed with Pretty Little Liars right now and I love how it keeps track of where I am in the series. Keep it up Netflix!
Megan B.
Winnipeg, MB
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is my favourite thing on this planet I can't live without this. Pros I use it everyday works well. They could improve by adding more better stuff. I like being able to stream my favourite shows and movies anywhere and anytime.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is good with tv series. Films wise I wouldn't rate it. There isn't enough up to date films to those from. There needs to be more updated films and programme like the American nextflix on the U.K. Version. It's great that you can leave whenever you want though and come back to Netflix when you want that's so handy.
Barbara G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Es facil de usar, proporciona una gran plataforma de entretenimiento. Hay series geniales y puedes repetir todas las veces que quieras. Algo que debo criticar es el hecho de que hay series que nunca actualizan o proporcionan nuevas temporadas, y hay muchas que no estan en su repertorio, lo mismo ocurre con peliculas,
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?