BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
i really love Netflix its so easy to use and super cheap to pay for monthly!! i watch most of my TV shows on Netflix and they have some great films as well i use it every single night before i go to bed i would recommend getting this as it saves my boredom and i just love using it so much
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I enjoy Netflix but I find there to be a lot of old movies and TV shows don't get me wrong I enjoy oldies but I don't want to be paying monthly for something that doesn't give tons of new choice options I do enjoy new shows and movies on there but doesn't get updated as often as I feel it should
Andrea C.
Weston, FL
Netflix is ​​the love of my life! hahaha. I love this platform, it is the best to watch movies and series on your smart TV, console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet and more devices. I'm totally hooked, I recommend it, I think it's worth it
Jam Jesm T.
Business Bay , Dubai
Being based in Middle East, Netflix is the only thing that makes watching interesting. There local TV channels and international channels can be bought but some of the shows aren't available because of the restrictions. I'm happy about Netflix and could watch movies and series that I like.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I like Netflix, I wish they'd add more animated movies like all of the Kung Fu panda movies and the Shrek ones. I like that there's no commercials or interruptions I can just watch my shows and movies in peace.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
love it ,easy to search shows,saves where you last watched a show,not too expensive per month,first month was free,i watch it every day same with our children.no improvement needed other then getting access to same movies or shows as other countrys like u.s.a. does
Aimée R.
Stratford Victoria
I absolutely love Netflix. I find its a great thing when you can just come home and relax and watch some Netflix without having to spend $24 and up for everything you watch. Especially if your watching a series its a lot cheaper then buying it. I would recommend it to anyone to try it out.
Frida C.
Guamuchil
Se merece 5 estrellas, muy buena plataforma, tienen series y películas nuevas y en buena calidad, no es muy caro y varias series originales de netflix son de mis favoritas, AUNQUE lo único que me molesta es que el catalogo de USA y el resto del mundo no es el mismo.
Rachel J.
Darwen Road, Bolton
I constantly find something new to watch on Netflix. There is a wide variety of programmes and films- with many documentaries also mixed in. It is easy to use, constantly updating and a real love in my life. I have found so many programmes through Netflix.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
Overall, if you like to watch TV, this is a bargain in comparison to paying for cable or buying DVD/Blue-Ray sets of your favorite shows and movies. It is on demand, you can watch as much as you'd like throughout your subscription, and the quality for many shows is in HD. I didn't give it 5-stars though because personally, I don't really watch much TV and I don't really re-watch movies. I continued to pay for the subscription thinking "Oh next month I'll find something I'll want to watch when they add new stuff" but never ended up finding anything I was really into. Here and there, I'd find something I love (like Stranger Things, The Mindy Project, HIMYM, Fuller House, etc.) but once I finished watching the season that was just uploaded, I just unsubscribe until the next season was added. The in-between time is just me paying for watching nothing and I tend to binge watch a season within 3 or 4 days. It's a great website/app overall, but is only amazing if you have interest in every sort of genre, I think.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?