BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Emily M.
Plymouth
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love watching netflix as there is loads of Tv show and films to watch on there. It is very easy to use and it such a good price to watch as much as i do.
Génesis S.
San Juan
Who doenst love netflix?. Only thing I hate it takes time to update the series the rest is good. I don't even pay for cable amymore. Netflix is my everything!
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I live for Netflix. It's affordable and keeps you busy. It's has so many different genres and shows. Google hidden netflix categories. You won't be sorry.
Natalie W.
Cheshire,UK
My favorite app ever! Has a huge variety of movies and TV shows to choose from and you can watch it on any electronic e.g. Phone, tablet, computer etc.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is awesome. If I'm at home, we use it for movies on our TV, but it is even better for shows. There are some awesome shows that are "netflix only"
Edith M.
Santa Maria, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So many awesome content....especially since they added Friends to the list! All Ican say is that it is pretty awesome, especially if you want to relax :)
I have netflix and I love it! I watch movies, series, documentaries, novels and best of all is that netflix found the series "revenge" recommend 100%!
April P.
Toronto
We don't bother with cable tv, we watch alot of original programming, classic shows we love, and documentaries. We can always find something to watch.
Vania C.
Acapulco
Me encanta Netflix tiene muchas series y peliculas , buenísima calidad , me gustaría q tuviera más series y estuvieran los capítulos más actualizados.
Sandra O.
Sandefjord
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Always binge-watch so many shows on there. They have an amazing selection of tvshows,but wish the movie ones were better. All in all I do love it :)
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?