BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Lola M.
Así nunca hay nada nuevo tengo que ir a internet para ver la series que yo quiero , no me gusta a veces uno solo pagas para ver solo una serie es un malgasto de dinero
Benitez B.
Amo Netflix, y la facilidad con la que se pueden encontrar películas y series que me encantan. Algo que arreglaría es el hecho de ampliar un poco el catalogo.
Madi L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love paying $10 a month for numerous shows and movies! Great new movies coming in constantly! Very affordable for the quality and quantity of movies!
Danielle S.
I only joined Netflix a few months ago and I’m not thinking where has this been all my life! With hundreds of films, documentaries, original series etc there is something for everyone! In the U.K. you get 1 free month and then you can carry on your subscription and the price per month varies depending on how many devices you want to watch it on or how many people you have in your house etc;
1 device £5.99 per month
2 devices £7.99 per month
4 devices and HD quality £9.99 per month
If you have a smart TV you can link it up to your television which is brilliant.
There are so many different things available to watch it caters to everyone’s needs. They also send you a notification if something new comes out that relates in similarity to something you’ve watched before. There’s even a percentage match to enable easier picks for viewing. I’m obsessed. Who needs a social life anyway right?!
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Must have. I want to share something I did a while ago because of netflix. I used to have a very expensive cable plan. I paid 100 per month for the tv with a lot of channels. Most of them, I did not use but It had the special HBO ones so i keep it. All this time, I still watched my movies on the computer on free sites because i wanted to watch them and they were not on tv.

We got netflix and at this point we had tv + netflix. I did not use the tv at all at this point. just went to netflix and that is where I watched everything. I started to think about how much money we were spending on tv and how little we use it.

Nexflix became our new cable sistem. It has every show we wanted, movies we wanted, documentaries, etc. It is honestly something great to have and it is very affordable.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the Netflix DVD subscription. Much cheaper than movie rentals. I get 2 DVDs at a time. No late fees. Easy to receive and send back. No shipping fees either. Just simply log in and select from thousands of movies including new releases in every genre! Find a movie and add to your que. They send movies out as quickly as you return. I just signed up a little over three weeks ago and have watched and shipped back twelve movies already! Love it. Highly recommend this service!
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
Overall, I think Netflix is a good subscription service. I realize they want to increase their profits, but I miss they bundling options they had when they started. When I first started my service, my plan included unlimited streaming as well as 1 DVD at a time all for $8.99. When the DVD and streaming options became separate costs, I did away with the DVD because much of the time, I wasn't really utilizing that portion of the plan to the full advantage. I do miss the DVD option though. The newer movies are not released to the streaming service as quickly as they are to DVD. Much of what is streaming is old news. There's definitely some good stuff on there or I wouldn't bother at all, but I don't understand why they hold back so much especially with so much competition out there now. Some of the original programming they offer has been entertaining. Netflix is certainly a nice option to have if you're seeking a cable alternative or looking to supplement.
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
I love Netflix really. The price is great, the quality of the videos are great abd the documentaries and series made by Netflix are really good and entertaining. One thing I find negative is thst there aren't always subtitles in other languages. And there are old movies I can't find there. Also the layout of the app and page is strange and almost disorganized, I dont like the way they organize the shows on the Home screen.
Victoria K.
Berrigan
Over the past year, I’ve turned away from watching traditional television. Now, if it’s not on YouTube or can’t be streamed, I probably won’t watch it. Netflix has been on of the best subscriptions I’ve signed up for. There’s a tonne of amazing shows, movies & documentaries, and my watch-list will probably never be completed because there’s just so much content available to watch. And the Netflix originals are great too. As an Australian, it’s been great to stream shows we wouldn’t otherwise see. The price is great too, especially for how much you have access to. A must for anyone who loves to binge-watch shows.
Hannah P.
Hasfield, Gloucester
I am a self professed Netflix addict! I love the easy way it is played out, from the fact that it recommends you tonnes of options to watch based on your previous selections but also how easy it is to search anything you are looking for. Netflix original shows and films are 9/10 bloody fantastic and the variation is so good! I literally just have Netflix and prime without any cable tv because I don't need it!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?