BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

McKayla K.
I love Netflix for so many reasons. I have heard that some shows are leaving, which will be super disappointing, but I hope some good shows still appear on there. I like that you can have separate profiles for different individuals. I would definitely recommend to others.
Luz Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix used to be good until they took off a ton of shows. Basically the only good things left are Grey’s Anatomy, Narcos, Keith, Friends, Soul Eater, Shameless, American Horror Story, Weeds, The Office, and Orange Is the New Black. I would suggest getting Hulu instead because it has family guy and bobs burgers. NetflixNetflixGrey's AnatomyThe Office Family Guy
Tawona B.
Cable is way too expensive now. I've had Netflix for a few years now and only watch it for a few different shows but over the years they've added so many more movies and shows! I love binge watching old shows like Gossip Girl or watching documentaries (my favorite) like What The Health. My daughter loves it too. I'm seriously considering cutting cable all together and saving money. It's super inexpensive and I've never had a problem with it.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
Netflix Yaaaaas!  I don't think that I could live without Netflix.  I can't imagine that there are people that do not have Netflix in their lives.  I love that I have access to old tv shows that I never had the opportunity to watch when they were first out, but their new original programming is amazing.  So many of their new shows are amazing that it is just hard to keep up with.  It's really worth the $10 a month.
Jessica C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix and chill nothing better. Reasonably priced for thousands of tv shows and movies. They have a great kids section so my kids can be entertained also. Excited they just got the contract with Disney. Only bad thing is you can spend tons of time scrolling through all the shows and never end up watching anything new.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I prefer Netflix to other streaming sites. I like their original shows. Plus, I prefer it for my kids. I do wish they would put more new movies on. I will also be really sad when Disney pulls all their content off. I'm curious to what Netflix will add to compensate.
Taylor K.
Indianapolis, IN
So yes, I watch Netflix all the time. I love the variety of TV shows that it offers. I watch Netflix probably every day or at least every other day, I don't even have cable because of all the subscription based apps I have on my TV. Would recommend, but has a pretty lame selection of movies most of the time.
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
I love netflix and you get a wide variety of shows for the price. Their Netflix originals are great too! I've had a subscription for the past 5 years on and off. I was bummed out when they made you pay more for you to have two users at the same time so now my sister and i just coordinate when to use my account
Yesenia R.
Monticello, IN
It's great to catch up and binge watch all your favorite shows and find new films. Im so glad they added new shows and can't wait for their other releases coming soon.Only thing I dislike about it is overtime they interrupt when you've been watching for a while other than that it's a wonderful service.
Victoria G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have had Netflix for years, and even though I hate that they get rid of movies and shows, I still love the variety they offer. I don't like having several different accounts like this, so I've stuck with Netflix. I rarely watch tv shows while they are actually on tv, so this is my favorite way to watch them... season by season uninterrupted. They have a decent amount of kid movies, ones my Holden's love, so that is the biggest plus.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?