BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Cierra W.
Bellevue, NL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great to watch new movies and shows. Lots of different types to chose from. Would be best if they could get new seasons of tv shows as soon as they aired on tv
Ana J.
#the vampire dars
#tudonanetflix
#ja assisti adorei
Ella P.
It's great. It is missing a lot of movies and TV shows, but the ones that are there are fantastic and without commercials you couldn't ask for anything else
justine r.
Victoria , BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I watch waaaay too much Netflix! I have discovered many TV shows through netflix and I have watched full series' there too! It is great and worth the price!
Lexi C.
Netflix is the best thing to ever be invented! It completely replaces the need for a significant other and for the price, it is amazing value! I'm obsessed!
Vanessa  .
To be honest I love netflix, I use it everywhare litrally, the only down fall about it, is that they post a new movie after its like two to three months old.
Génesis S.
San Juan
Who doenst love netflix?. Only thing I hate it takes time to update the series the rest is good. I don't even pay for cable amymore. Netflix is my everything!
Emily M.
Plymouth
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love watching netflix as there is loads of Tv show and films to watch on there. It is very easy to use and it such a good price to watch as much as i do.
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I live for Netflix. It's affordable and keeps you busy. It's has so many different genres and shows. Google hidden netflix categories. You won't be sorry.
Natalie W.
Cheshire,UK
My favorite app ever! Has a huge variety of movies and TV shows to choose from and you can watch it on any electronic e.g. Phone, tablet, computer etc.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?