BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is the best thing since sliced bread. For $7.99 a month you can watch as much content as you wish. This in itself is a bargain in comparison to how much money cable companies charge you. I also love that there's no commercials at all, and you can pause what you are watching at any time if needed. I'd recommend Netflix to anyone (although I'm pretty sure most people already have it!).
Max J.
Who doesn't love Netflix? Honestly if you don't have it what are you doing with yo life! I live in Canada and I wish we had the same selection as in the states. And we are a bilingual country so where are all the French movies and TV shows at? But still love Netflix to pieces
Alyssia B.
Netflix is ok. It's great for looking after kids and throwing things on but the limited selection gets boring sometimes, considering I'm paying for a subscruption. I do, however, like that they add new things regularly so that I might get a chance to watch something that I wouldn't have thought of. The real downside though is the difference between the canadian netflix and the american.
Nicole T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, the price is low enough that if I go away for awhile or just don't have time to watch I don't feel guilty for still paying for it. My kids can watch cartoons without commercials and they love to pause their show so that they don't miss anything. I love that each family member can make their own profile this way Netflix gets to know the movies each individual likes best.
London B.
Netflix is a wonderful product. The only thing that I would say that it needs to add more movies and shows. But I love that I am able to find lots of indie movies that turn out to be really good. I would recommend this to people and I use this app at least 4 times a week.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like that Netflix has an app! It's super convenient for when I am too lazy for my laptop to start up or is far from reach. lol. I like that it's pretty similar to just watching it from a computer. My only complaint would be not being able to access your account settings on it, unless they have changed that recently or if they do have it, I was not able to find it.
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
I love Netflix. I love having such a wide variety of movies and TV shows to choose from. It has a lot of unknown movies and shows on it too, but I think that's great because it gives you a chance to watch new things. It was kind of going down hill a few months ago but it's recently picked up and has been adding some very new movies that were in theatres not that long ago.
Sharra F.
Vancouver, BC
I am a little disappointed about the selection on Netflix. It takes a long time for some of the older shows to be posted. Drop Dead Diva is not yet fully available. A lot of the shows I'd like were offered and then removed such as 30 Rock, Criminal Minds and Queer as Folk. Still a pretty good deal if it has the shows you want and it's definitely great for movies!
Brittany D.
Campbellville, ON
Who hasn't heard of, used or doesn't LOVE netflix by now? TV has gained more of an online presence over the years with Netlifx as the frontrunner for popular shows and movies on a wide variety of devices. It's handy if you want to start a new show (binge-watching aaah!) or if you missed a movie in theatres. I love that you can start and stop with the click of a button and that I can either watch it in my living room from the comfort of my couch or snuggled under the covers in my bed with my Ipad!
Pamela V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Si eres un fanático de las películas y de las series de televisión definitivamente Netflix es lo tuyo. Si bien es un servicio pago, te digo que vale cada centavo. Lo único malo es que las películas no son las más actuales. Pero si quieres revivir esas películas que dejaste el año anterior este es un buen lugar.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?