BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

mary z.
Ever since I subscribed to Netflix I haven't has a use for cable. The membership fees recently went up which kinda anoying but I am saving money so I can't really complain. I live in Canada so the selection is somewhat limited, I would be happier paying the new price if there was a little more selection.
Anne T.
Toronto , ON
My family has given up on cable television all together and have been using streaming boxes. I love how Netflix lets me watch television series back to back and have old favorites and introduces me to new shows and movies. The only downside is the limited number of shows and movies available for Canada.
Samantha D.
Brampton, Ontario
Not only does Netflix have a large selection of series and movies, they also release their own Netflix series! And from my experience, the Netflix shows never seem to disappoint :) I never really understood the appeal of it all since it isn't that hard to find all the same shows online. But now that i have it, I adore it haha! So much easier than searching for good links and the shows load so much faster on netflix.
Ayla R.
Winkler, MB
I haven't watched regular TV since I've started using Netflix. The biggest plus is no commercials. Uninterrupted movie and show watching is the way to go. It's gotten me so hooked on certain shows I probably would have never watched unless I had them on DVD or something. Really grateful for this amazing service.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is the best thing since sliced bread. For $7.99 a month you can watch as much content as you wish. This in itself is a bargain in comparison to how much money cable companies charge you. I also love that there's no commercials at all, and you can pause what you are watching at any time if needed. I'd recommend Netflix to anyone (although I'm pretty sure most people already have it!).
Max J.
Who doesn't love Netflix? Honestly if you don't have it what are you doing with yo life! I live in Canada and I wish we had the same selection as in the states. And we are a bilingual country so where are all the French movies and TV shows at? But still love Netflix to pieces
Alyssia B.
Netflix is ok. It's great for looking after kids and throwing things on but the limited selection gets boring sometimes, considering I'm paying for a subscruption. I do, however, like that they add new things regularly so that I might get a chance to watch something that I wouldn't have thought of. The real downside though is the difference between the canadian netflix and the american.
Nicole T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix, the price is low enough that if I go away for awhile or just don't have time to watch I don't feel guilty for still paying for it. My kids can watch cartoons without commercials and they love to pause their show so that they don't miss anything. I love that each family member can make their own profile this way Netflix gets to know the movies each individual likes best.
London B.
Netflix is a wonderful product. The only thing that I would say that it needs to add more movies and shows. But I love that I am able to find lots of indie movies that turn out to be really good. I would recommend this to people and I use this app at least 4 times a week.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really like that Netflix has an app! It's super convenient for when I am too lazy for my laptop to start up or is far from reach. lol. I like that it's pretty similar to just watching it from a computer. My only complaint would be not being able to access your account settings on it, unless they have changed that recently or if they do have it, I was not able to find it.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?