BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Lilly I.
Kingston
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love netflix! It has a great variety and lots of netflix originals which are usually pretty good! Also like how you can share an account. One of my favourite things about Netflix is that you can download episodes and movies on to your tablet/phone and watch them offline. It's great for when I travel.
Clarissa M.
SAANICHTON, BC
Where would we be without Netflix?!!!! Paying to buy and rent movies, that's where. So easy and inexpensive for a membership! Worth every penny. Access to probably thousands of shows and movies. Current and old! All genres. Personalized catagories and recommendations. And the ability to download them and watch them during flights is a godsend to me!! Since I petrified of flying so I need something to watch to distract myself, and not all planes have screens to watch TV and movies! And the Netflix selection of downloadable movies and TV is far superior in comparison to the planes selection anyways!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has probably changed tv for everyone. I don't watch films or programs on anything else aside from this. Amazing and endless choice range, appeals to different likes and ages and I especially love their own stuff! I love that a lot of the episodes on here come out all at once so you can binge and it's extremely straight forward to use.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have mixed feelings about Netflix. It is annoying when they have one film/season in a series and not another or that the US have a box set that the U.K. doesn’t. However, it is good for films and documentaries. Not expensive so good value. Netflix exclusive content is good too. Would recommend.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Netflix and chill! I haven’t had cable for the last three months; Netflix has been there for me. For such a small annual subscription, one is able to watch a variety of shows, movies, comedy, documentary, kids shows even some of their exclusive content. The only thing I miss is the news (hubby misses football). Better value and range compared to amazon prime video.
Erica H.
I love Netflix! It's such a cheap price for all of the options you get, and it's available on a variety of different platforms. I wish, however, that Canadian Netflix had more options than what it does, because there's so many shows that my American friends love that I can't watch because they're unavailable. However, I do recommend Gotham, Fuller House (and Full House), Merlin, Vikings, Supernatural, RuPaul's Drag Race, and Stranger Things to binge!
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix, it’s great when you’re having a lazy day you can literally binge watch episodes and there’s so much variety you can definitely find something for you on Netflix. The price is reasonable especially because of the amount of programmes/series/films on there
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching documentaries and Netflix has got loads.
There is a great variety of movies of all genres.
I think 4 people can use the same account at the same time so long as they have the password so it would be possible to split the bill but it's not very expensive.
Downsides are that they don't change the movies very often or other programs. So if you watch it a lot you might get bored very soon.
I have tried Amazon Prime and trying to compare which is better value for money.
There is s free one month trial so I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Love Netflix and all of its original shows, and for the price is it very reasonable. However the selection is not that great, and now they are coming out with similar apps with more quantity. I also don’t like that you have to wait until the next season is running in TV, for the previous one to be released on Netflix. Would like less cheesy/silver screen movies, and more quality ones.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Netflix is the best platform God has ever created. I am completely Neltflixholic, I watch series, movies, documentaries... Everything. I completely changed the way I watch TV, and I must admit that I rarely watch cable tv. Netflix is a necessity in my life.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?