BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Launa W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE NETFLIX!!! I'm always finding something to binge-watch. It's very easy to use at a great price! I know many family's that have canceled their cable all together and solely watch Netflix. It's that great!
Ashaina C.
Albuquerque, NM
Love it!!! The late night of watching movies when you just wanna be lazy and don't wanna go out. It's very addicting when you find a show that's so interesting 😀 especially the new movies that come show up.
Liz P.
Toronto, ON
HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT NETFLIX??? I watch most of my television shows on here and it is so worth the money every month! Especially with the download feature on the app, it makes it so much easier because I don't have to use data.
Jemma S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT NETFLIX?! Netflix is my life and its so good, it always has up to date programmes and even posts things just after theyve been on TV which is so handy if you watch American shows and live in the UK. Would defo recommend and its worth the money per month.
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because it doesn't load properly for me half the time and is very pixelized. Other then that I love it. It has great content and it has me watching for hours. :)
Catherine S.
Tarapoto, PERÚ
¿Quién amante de las películas no ama Netflix? Sería ilógico y muy extraño. Personalmente me encanta. Porque cuando tengo alguna duda me responden en tiempo real y es muy fácil e importante que sea de esa manera. La tarifa es muy buena. Me encanta simplemente.
Archit S.
I understand that netflix cannot post their content as soon as they air on television. However i feel that they should speed up the process by at least a few months or add more variety when it comes to shows and movies, for a better Netflix and chill session.
Tammy P.
Barry, ON
I love netflix, so many great shows and movies on there, I'm on it every day. its also very great to relax and watch some netflix! its like a movie theatre right in your home and very cheap!
Laurie d.
Georgetown, ON
The app usability is great but it definitely uses up my battery and data allowances very quickly. I only ever use this app when I'm connected to wifi otherwise my phone bill is sky-high!
Angela M.
I love Netflix. I haven't needed cable since I signed up for it and so it has saved me a lot of money. I actually don't find many movies that I am interested in but my boyfriend and I have watched many TV series. I don't think I'd ever go without it now!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?