BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Veronica M.
Mississauga , ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is honestly my life. I enjoy all the shows and movies I've seen. I live in Canada so I have the Canadian version so there isn't as much selection. I still love it overall.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love netflix?! i use it most to binge watch greys anatomy over and over. i also like the netflix original series that they come out with. all have been great thus far!
Shayla L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my life omg !! I love hoe convenient it is, and the vast amount of options given ! I love being introduced to new TV shows & movies ! Literally the best thing going (:
Laurence S.
St-Lazare, Qc
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love netflix !! Even more american netflix since I'm Canadian. If you don't have a subscription you need this in your life. when you have a long day a school or work it always fun to watch a movie or even a TV shows and it is really relaxing !
Shauna M.
I love netflix i watch it daily when I'm all tucked up in bed it doesn't have the latest films on there but it does have some amazing titles it has genres that suit everyone and is just an amazing subscription in my opinion would 100% recommend
sharianne s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've had Netflix for almost a year and am pretty stuffed with it. Sucks that canadian Netflix doesn't have as much as the American but for the price I think it's ok. I wish they'd switch up the shows and movies more often than they do though.
Reilly K.
New Zealand
Netflix is great! I live in new zealand and I'm always getting stuck at my house due to the weather. I absolute LOVE netflix! It has all my favorite shows and movies! Very cheap and i would recommend to anyone who loves movies and TV shows!
Daniela Z.
To see series is the best app I love it because it has a lot of variety in movies but it just has better series than the movies. It is very easy to accedir and a good price. 👌🏻
Nya S.
United Kingdom
So Netflix might not be the best when it comes to new releases, but it has definitely the best selection for TV shows, even the old ones. It's incredibly practical too, the app is great, no complains. Really happy with my subscription.
Jessica F.
This is a great app/websote that has more shows then a person would be able to watch in a lifetime. There is a wide variety of tv shows and movies, although there more tv shows than movies. My favorite feature of this app (besides the shows) is the movie and show suggestion box in the option area where you can suggest any show or movie. This site costs 11 a month but it is well worth it if you use it alot.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?