BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Lauren W.
Bristol
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! It has so many movies and Tv shows to get stuck into for a very decent monthly price. A few of my family members use my account and they all love it. My little brother can find lots of fun TV shows for kids, my cousin can watch her American TV shows and my mum has lots of documentaries to chose from. My grandad has also used Netflix in the past and he could look through the website fairly easily, considering he's a tech newbie! I like the option of having multiple accounts so you dont get mixed up with shows that other people are using. A lot of the Netflix original series are so good as well!
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
I don't really watch my normal TV often now that I have Netflix. I love the ease of being able to start a series and pick up where I left off next time I want to watch tv.
So many of the "Netflix Original's" movies and series have been absolutely brilliant. The selection of different genres is also really good and the section for the Kids is great! Always happy to pay monthly for this service
Carmen F.
Harrow, Harrow
On the technological side Netflix's dynamically-scaling streams mean you don't need to choose the quality level you want to watch. If your bandwidth is low it will deliver just the standard definition versions, but if you've got the hardware and the capacity it will go all the way up to 4K Ultra HD resolutions if available.
Beyond higher resolutions, Netflix also now allows you to download select shows and movies for offline viewing as well. Downloads will stay in your library for 30 days at a time, and will automatically expire at that time – even if it's on a device that isn't connected to the internet.
While it has its limitations, offline viewing is supremely helpful for longer flights or car rides where Wi-Fi and online connectivity may be spotty.
P.S: More movies for kids please! :D
Michelle L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix. I've been using it for years now and stopped watching TV. I use it when I'm at home, during study breaks at school, and even commuting by bus. It has a lot of different TV shows and movies, but recently Netflix doesn't have a lot of new shows as I have binge watched almost all of my TV shows! It's affordable and definitely worth getting. I highly recommend.
sarah m.
Brighton
We have been using Netflix for about 5 year now and most of the time we love it. The service has improved a lot over the last couple of years as they have added a lot more content, but they could include more up to date movies, and some series dont include all the seasons which can be annoying. But the content that is there is great, and the Netflix exclusives are amazing. I love their crime documentaries and Netflix always emails me when they add something that they know i might like based on my history. We have a 2 screen subscription in my house and i think its very fairly priced, it doesnt matter what you are watching Netflix on, the video quality is always good.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is an okay streaming service. It's like having cable. You will find your favourites but there's an abundance of garage that you can do without.

I keep it since it's easier than using Kodi. I don't have to wait around for a movie or show to finish buffering and there are barely any interruptions.

Worth a shot and you can cancel at anytime.
Dorsaf A.
El Mida
well, this one has a large variety of shows and movies with a very cheap subscribtion fee and allows you to create multiple accounts. I loved the recent download feature included, it's pretty useful for those who suffer low internet speek. However, I wish if it would add kpop and kdrama to its lists. That woud be awesome.
Jennifer R.
New York
Netflix is great. Who doesn’t have a subscription? It’s quite affordable and you get an array of movies and tv shows. Even stuff for the kids. My issue with it is that it doesn’t have much old movies or series. I love classics and it would have been amazing if I could have choices there to see them too.
Lilly I.
Kingston
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love netflix! It has a great variety and lots of netflix originals which are usually pretty good! Also like how you can share an account. One of my favourite things about Netflix is that you can download episodes and movies on to your tablet/phone and watch them offline. It's great for when I travel.
Clarissa M.
SAANICHTON, BC
Where would we be without Netflix?!!!! Paying to buy and rent movies, that's where. So easy and inexpensive for a membership! Worth every penny. Access to probably thousands of shows and movies. Current and old! All genres. Personalized catagories and recommendations. And the ability to download them and watch them during flights is a godsend to me!! Since I petrified of flying so I need something to watch to distract myself, and not all planes have screens to watch TV and movies! And the Netflix selection of downloadable movies and TV is far superior in comparison to the planes selection anyways!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?