BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Rhi💕 B.
Twerton, Bath
Love Netflix! I sometimes find it hard to find something to watch on the UK service but they still have the classic tv shows that everyone loves and that I always go back to! Can’t go wrong with a bit of binge watching!
Jeanine W.
St. Augustine
i do not know what i will do without netflix, lol, i don't need cable...i basically watch netflix everyday
more movies should be added daily esp latest movies, sometimes it feels like a drag looking for a movie
Katie B.
Brampton , ON
Love to have Netflix for the kids they enjoy the shows on there and know how to navigate pretty well for toddlers. I enjoy Netflix myself as I love t ok watch full series of tv shows would recommend for any tv junkie.
Jhoysi P.
mas que las peliculas, sin duda me encanta sus series, es divertido el pensar que se te vuelve una adicción de las buenas, una distracción sana y divertida. es una buena opción para pasar el rato solo o acompañados.
ANA MABEL M.
Netflix is a revolutionary platform with new great series created and produced by the. Those are the great things of having this platform. I rally think there is something else that can be done in this platform. The variety of shoes and movies, sometimes is limited or are removed. But I like it overall.
Mackenzie B.
Cannington , ON
Great company! They have AMAZING customer service, they were able to help me and solve my problem within minutes and refunded my money for a account error. They have a wonderful selection of movies and tv shows for everyone!
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Netflix is a really good streaming site. The original content is worth the price alone. The only thing is that there's not some of the popular movies like home alone. But the price is really cheap and that's good!!
daws s.
Acton, ON
Really wish that Canada netflix would add slice and bravo shows & more shows in general! Otherwise the site is not terrible. If they aren’t going to add more stuff I wish you could still use the hula unblocker.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Just opened an account to share with family members and think its a great idea, its affordable although the prices are going up. They have a great selection, no buffering and better than a third party website.
Linda R.
Uppsala
I really like my subscription of Netflix - there's a good amount of variety and things to choose from. Only down side is they are so slow at updating new episodes for shows if you don't live in the us..
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?