BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Xhoja s.
Uhhh too bad i hate that one
It does not worth the hype and you can't find famous shows such as SVU , south park and shameless... I gave it two stars for the trial which helped me built my opinion .. Dont really like it
Karen P.
Bogotá
Amazing. All I have to say about netflix is that its amazing. Marvelous productions. All kind of tv shows ajd movies for everyone. Its perfect if your want to see a romantic comedy or a horror movie. It has it all.
Samantha J.
Toronto, ON
Netflix, oh sweet sweet Netflix. I think the TV shows, original Netflix creations are the best! The movies are ok but the original programming is Nwtflix trump card. 4/5 stars from me as the only drawback is streaming and unless your internet package is unlimited you can rack up your internet bill.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I seriously can't live without Netflix. I don't even bother buying movies anymore. It has such a wide variety of movies and shows. Netflix is seriously the best, especially for how cheap it is per month.
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My Dad got Netflix for me & I love it so much I use it almost every day, either to watch movies or watch a TV series. Netflix is well worth getting. so many choices to chose from!! I love Netflix, very easy to use. Netflix is a plus in my life!!! Thanks Netflix for being so great!! :)
Skye D.
Toronto , ON
I love Netflix. It has such a vast collection of movies and television shows and is constantly improving. I love being able to binge watch TV shows without commercial breaks - that is definitely the best aspect of Netflix for me. It's also so affordable, definitely worth every penny.
zoe K.
Melbourne
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You need Netflix in your life. I use it daily to watch movies and shows and it's great because it's good quality and you can pause it and come back to the exact spot whenever you want to. The only con is the Australian version hasn't got as big of a range as Americas version does :(
Alessandra P.
Windsor
Netflix is probably the easiest way to have all your favorite movies together without having to go over all your dvds. I don't know what I would do without it. Thank YOU for making all my nights complete!
Rebecca C.
Bellshill, Lanarkshire
LOVE LOVE LOVE NETFLIX, IT'S AN AMAZING SITE AND IT'S SURPRISINGLY CHEAP FOR THE AMOUNT OF TV SHOWS AND MOVIES YOU CAN WATCH, JUST WISH THEY WOULD GET SOME TV SEASONS RENEWED QUICKER, I RECOMMEND GETTING THE APP AND A SUBSCRIPTION
Kelsey S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I went so long without cable and would only watch Netflix. It updates frequently and is always adding new shows. It also have some great original show like orange is the new black and Frankie and Grace.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?