BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Sonia V.
Campomarino Lido, Italy
Tv series, movies, documentaries, anime, Netflix is simply perfect!
Has a great number of good movies and shows and different genres, from thrillers to rom-coms.
Currently watching Narcos, Friends, Designated Survivor and Ergo Proxy
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
love love love netflix and all their original series shows ! I love how affordable they are and they really brought the market down for TV companies as well. I think I will have a subscription to netflix forever.
Amy C.
Netflix is pretty good. I live in Canada, so we don't always get the same shows as the US, but that's okay. I can usually find something to watch. I only wish they would upload more recent shows and movies!
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is simply amazing. Very affordable no cons at all. Pros are the great selection. I visit at least couple times a day. I like they have great selection of shows and movies. I would def recommend.
Zahra T.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
This is my go to all the time! Whenever I'm home bored with not much to do and need something to watch, Netflix it is. And lately, it's had some amazing movies for me to watch and I totally love it.
George J.
Sheffield
Love Netflix, especially now they've added the 'download and watch offline' feature for most of the TV shows/films on there like Amazon Prime. So worth the money if you watch a lot of TV and film.
Katie
Love this app. Fast and cheap way to watch movies in the comfort of your own home. The only thing I hate is that there's not many up to date movies on it, they need to upload new films quicker
Florence J.
Love Netflix! If I didn't have cable, I think I could live with having just this. There's tons of shows, movies or documentaries to choose from! The price is affordable! I highly recommend
Angelica C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Whe I subscribed on their app, was so easy to create my account and easy to pay. I like all the movies and things than you can find on netflix. I don't like that all movies aren't updated.
Jennifer L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I originally was on the fence about this website as it charged a fee for usage, why would I pay for this when I have cable? However, after the first month of being subscribed to netflix I canceled my cable. The Canadian library is much smaller than that of America, however its still easy to find a series to binge watch. It automatically goes to the next episode after the end on one episode which makes extremely hard to stop watching anything. I'm always on netflix, and there is never a lack of something new to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?