BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Tanner B.
Sudbury
Don't get me wrong, I love Netflix.

It's quick on all devices, secure, gives you the options to create different users on one account...

... But I know how much better it could be. My only beef with Netflix is the country-exclusive content. I'm not one to personally take the measures to get around the restrictions, but I've heard from others what I'm missing out on and it makes my soul weep.

Otherwise, I've been a loyal Netflix customer for YEARS and plan on continuing my membership indefinitely.
Nathaly D.
Cartagena - Colombia
Netflix i think is the best entertainment portal that have never exist. I like the fact that I don't have if I'm watching a chapter of a serie I don't have to back to the site and put the otros chapter because netflix do it automatically. This is for lazy prpople like me. And other pro that it have is that when you ad a movie or a serie on your list he send you an email when a new season or a new chapter is available
SASSAFRASS N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
While Netflix doesn't have everything that I am looking for they do an excellent job adding new programs. If I want to watch a movie perfect! If I've missed certain TV episodes perfect! If I feel like watching a documentary they have those too. And more often than not by wandering around I find new topics of interest to watch.
Although the price has went up it's still worth every penny!
Another great feature is if I am out of town or visiting other's I can tie my account into someone else's TV so other's get to try it out as well as enjoy it too.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is the best thing ever invented! As someone with chronic illnesses this has distracted me from pain and saves me from boredom! It has so many shows and you can binge watch all day or watch a short movie! It lets you customize it to your interests and creates a separate section for each person using the account! It also recommends great stuff and has good original series! Also great amount of foreign shows!
Olivia L.
Edmonton
I have spent way more hours on Netflix then I ever care to admit, Netflix has improved so much over the years, the shows that are Netflix exclusives are amazing. You can always find a movie for a rainy day. Netflix is also really easy to use, all the apps are so simple to navigate through and find what you are looking for. The Netflix on my Ipad is my favorite, it is organized so well.
Alejandra R.
Millcreek
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
netflix is life,it is cheap ,easy to use,you can watch your tv series wherever you are , it has no conecction problems.i use netflix everyday , when i have a break, at my house , it is adicctive hahahahaha i would recommend it to everyone who wants to have fun
kiya E.
Feeling a little lonely ? Netflix
Feeling a little happy! Netflix
Need a cry ? Netflix
Need a laugh? Netflix
Need to be emotionally and unhealthily attached to a character ? Netflix
Katelyn N.
Halifax , NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Forget high expenses for cable and HELLO netflix! So amazing and affordable, I have show marathons all the time. I really love how they are adding all the amazing oldies I watched growing up! I really hope they continue to add oldies into the mix! I really love most of the netflix originals, hemlock grove and orange is the new black are my two favs. I really hope they add more for children too because my daughter loves watching her cartoons on the roku streamer! Thank You Netflix you rule :)
April M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I could spent hours watching my fav TV shows and movies. But I wish Netflix has a bigger selection of movies like the American Netflix. That would be GREAT! I still love It though. 4/5 stars just because it needs a wider selection. The movies stream well, it doesn't buffer or load up slowly. And I think that's all I gotta say about it.
Jessica W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The best thing ever invented haha! Netflix is amazing. You can watch a large variety of TV shows & movies with tons of different genres. You will get hooked and stuck binge watching TV series! It's really great for suggesting different shows and movies based off of what you've previously watched and you & someone else can watch different things in two different places at the same time! I highly suggest getting an account. It's super affordable and truly great!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?