BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Melissa C.
We cancelled our cable because we have Netflix. We use the multiple accounts so each person can keep their shows to their liking. Love that the kiddos can use this on their tablets. Also that you can download for when they aren't around Wi-Fi. This is a great subscription with tons of options and new shows and movies are always being cycled in!!!
Alyson T.
We started a Netflix account around two years ago and shortly after we canceled our cable and it was the best decision ever. Instead of wasting a lot of money on cable every month we pay a small fee for Netflix and have plenty of tv shows/movies/& series to watch. Starting a Netflix account and canceling that costly cable is the way to go!
Julia E.
I am literally on this all day everyday lol! But seriously this is such a good way to binge watch almost any show! Pros so many shows to choose, cons not every show you want is on here and it sometimes takes forever to get the next season on here ugh
Brittany M.
Muncie
im on here everyday i got myself and my kids are own accounts and i like that alot i dont like how they have one movie but wont have the sec one or some of the shows they dont have the full seasons kinda sucks but for the most part i like it so far and the kids enjoy it and its easy for them to use and they are 3 and 5 so if they can do it any one can
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati, OH
Netflix is a great deal for the price you pay. They have some great tv show and movies, and I love that they're constantly adding new things. They also have a nice selection of foreign films, which I appreciate because I love French films. I will say that I generally dislike most of their original programming, although I've found a few gems.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
Netflix is my staple when it comes to watching shows and movies online. I use this instead of cable, along with Hulu to stay up to date and connected. Only gave this a 4 star because of the increase pricing (which is stupid) and because half the time the movies on there are questionable. Can’t complain too much though, for how much variety there is!
Amber F.
Hilton Head, SC
I love Netflix.  I've been a member for years.  My children love the Netflix children section and it's so nice to zone out and binge when they go to bed.  No real cons, pros are no commercials!!  I recommend Netflix to everyone.  Netflix forever!  Best shows on Netflix right now are OITNB and House of Cards.
Julia P.
San Diego, CA
Netflix is life. Truly. The wide array of shows and movies available is impressive, and the price is both reasonable and fair. My hope is that Neetflix will end up with a sports contract for the NFL, and we can kiss cable goodbye, permanently.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I only use Netflix because I'm mooching off of someone's account. Honestly I would never pay for Netflix because the shows and movies are so old or take forever to get the "latest season". The only nice thing about it is the app is available for Smart TVs and other devices. I just stream shows from other websites if I want the most current episode.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Can you really go wrong with Netflix? I personally don't think so. Whenever I need a break from school work I go on Netflix to watch whatever show I want. I wish they would add more tv shows along with a wider variety also because I feel like they have more movies, and I'm more of a tv show person. Other than that, I don't have any complaints.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?