BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Erika T.
Wynne, AR
We love netflix. My daughter loves having her "own channel" (her profile) that only has kid shows she enjoys. We love having our own profiles that we can watch our own shows separately without cluttering up the watch list. There is a great variety of shows...both normal and netflix originals. I have trouble getting it too load in a timely manner on occasion but I tolerate it anyways. :)
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Absolutely love it! Lately they have been having their own Netflix original series that have been amazing!! On top of that they have numerous of popular television shows that you can watch episode after episode instead of waiting a week like you would watching regular Tv!
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Love being able to binge watch TV shows on here. The Netflix original shows are always awesome too, they never disappoint. I've been a Netflix user for over 5 years now and do not plan on canceling anytime soon. I'm not a fan of them changing the ratings to a percentage rate of what they believe is a match to you. You can't really know / figure out if a show or movie is actually good or not now.
Tindra S.
I binge Netflix almost everyday or whenever I'm not doing school work. It's quality is great and doesn't cost much. Recently, they have taken down a lot of shows and movies like the Simpsons. Netflix is great to have but if you really don't want to pay the monthly fee, even thought its not that much, you can just pirate whichever show on some website and you can get The Simpsons.
Samantha S.
Cancelled my cable when i started using netflix. Love not having to sit through commercials and having all the seasons of a series right there. I also love how its full of hidden gems i woulnt have known about without the "recommended for you" or "more like" sections. Cant believe how cheap it is either!
Brianna A.
Netflix is amazing!! It's cheap and has everything you could want. I've watched so many tv shows on here and movies. It runs great, I've never had a problem with Netflix. I always say when I'm living on my own I won't pay for cable because it's too much money I'll just live off of Netflix :) it has a ton of stuff, searching for stuff is easy to navigate, and it's fast speed.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Netflix is awesome to use for binging! I enjoy lounging and scanning for old and new shows. The original series like “Stranger Things” is a plus! Finding shows you won’t find anywhere else is such a fantastic idea to bring people to Netflix. I also use it daily for my toddler! I love that is has age range in the Kids tab allowing me to browse more quickly. Thanks, Netflix!
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
A great innovative app and account to have especially for a college student that does not have time to watch cable lol my only complaint is that they take forever to update shows and other shows are constantly leaving. Beyond that i love them.
Janai S.
I mean honestly do I even need to review this? What would I do without Netflix…? Well I guess I'd struggle to find something to watch and be bored out of my mind. Netflix has something for everybody, tons of shows tons of movies. Even things I would've never heard of if it weren't for Netflix. I totally recommend Netflix. It's a bargain. A great price for great entertainment.
Kelly A.
Palmetto Bay
Netflix is great for catching up on all of your favorite TV shows, or for starting new ones as well! My only problem with the service, is sometimes Netflix takes off some of my favorite programs, or fails to have some movies that I would like to see. Other than that, I really appreciate that there aren't any commercials, and that I can stream just about everything I want to!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?