BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Nicole L.
Halifax, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
There's so much to watch! Although, I spend a lot of time browsing and trying to figure out what to watch, there's a lot to chose from. So many shows and classic films to re-watch as well and they keep adding more! (upset they took Fresh Prince of Bel-Air off though, so i'm taking out a star)
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Netflix is a great affordable option which is great for everyone. There are tons of options it’s hard to decide what to watch. There are movies, tv shows and documentaries old and new. There are also tons of children’s shows as well. I definitely recommend.
Maud v.
Tilburg
I don’t feel like this needs much explaining. Best investment ever, haha. So many series and movies for such a good price per month. It’s great. Netflix has really changed the way I watch tv like it has for so many others. I never watch anything else than on demand now. Can’t imagine ever ending my subscription!
Erica H.
I love Netflix! It's such a cheap price for all of the options you get, and it's available on a variety of different platforms. I wish, however, that Canadian Netflix had more options than what it does, because there's so many shows that my American friends love that I can't watch because they're unavailable. However, I do recommend Gotham, Fuller House (and Full House), Merlin, Vikings, Supernatural, RuPaul's Drag Race, and Stranger Things to binge!
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix, it’s great when you’re having a lazy day you can literally binge watch episodes and there’s so much variety you can definitely find something for you on Netflix. The price is reasonable especially because of the amount of programmes/series/films on there
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching documentaries and Netflix has got loads.
There is a great variety of movies of all genres.
I think 4 people can use the same account at the same time so long as they have the password so it would be possible to split the bill but it's not very expensive.
Downsides are that they don't change the movies very often or other programs. So if you watch it a lot you might get bored very soon.
I have tried Amazon Prime and trying to compare which is better value for money.
There is s free one month trial so I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
Netflix is the best platform God has ever created. I am completely Neltflixholic, I watch series, movies, documentaries... Everything. I completely changed the way I watch TV, and I must admit that I rarely watch cable tv. Netflix is a necessity in my life.
Serena J.
Leduc
I use Netflix almost every Day, I love watching Movies and TV. A Improvement that would be great is that there should be a recommend box to recommend movies and TV shows. And it cost very little for a month. I would Recommend to everyone. Everyone Should have it
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Love Netflix and all of its original shows, and for the price is it very reasonable. However the selection is not that great, and now they are coming out with similar apps with more quantity. I also don’t like that you have to wait until the next season is running in TV, for the previous one to be released on Netflix. Would like less cheesy/silver screen movies, and more quality ones.
YAILIN PAOLA M.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miam i, FL 33195
La mejor plataforma para pasar nuestros días de descanso.. ideal para ver nuestras peliculas y series, documentales, reality favoritos. es excelente y rapida. no es muy costosa y sirve para toda la familia ya que hay diferentes programas para escoger
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?