BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Jennifer L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I originally was on the fence about this website as it charged a fee for usage, why would I pay for this when I have cable? However, after the first month of being subscribed to netflix I canceled my cable. The Canadian library is much smaller than that of America, however its still easy to find a series to binge watch. It automatically goes to the next episode after the end on one episode which makes extremely hard to stop watching anything. I'm always on netflix, and there is never a lack of something new to watch.
Kayla S.
Netflix is very dependent on what country you live in as each country has different TV shows and movies available to watch and I just wish this wasn't the case. I find in order to make Netflix worth you I need to use a VPN to access the American version. I do however like that you can use your original subscription to access it in any country. I also personally am not really a fan of the route Netflix is going with as it seems they are mainly focusing on making Netflix original shows and straying away from offering movies.
Chiqui R.
Love Netflix! Thanks to whoever invented it , it keeps my son busy while i do shores, it has a varieties of movies for kids and adults to choose from. Some of it are exclusive only in netflix subcribers , never seen on TV . Sometimes even the latest ones , my family love it , we can watch anywhere from TV , computer, console , iPad, iPod and smartphones and as long as you have a subscription you can watch wherever you are ., very convenient,fun and entertaining for an affordable price . I will recommend it to anyone who loves binge watching TV series too.Fun way for family to have an evening over popcorn , Family that watches together stays together .
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My go to site to watch TV series. I do think k some shows they don't give enough of a chance and I do think they should at least have Harry Potter on the UK Netflix
Kira L.
Ottawa, On
I really enjoy using Netflix to watch anything from Barbie to Jaws. Netflix is a very good program that my whole household uses. The only suggestion I have for Netflix is too add more shows/movies for Canadians. There is a lot of stuff that Americans have that us Canadians don't have. For example ; American Netflix has Criminal Minds , here in Canada we do not have access to Criminal Minds , through Netflix. Overall Netflix , is a great program but I personally would not give up my cable to just have Netflix.
Flor C.
Realmente me encanta para el verano o cuando estoy aburrida y no hay nada en la tele. Me gusta la variedad de series y ahora empezaron a subir películas más actuales. Le pongo 4 estrellas por el tema de que a veces tengo problemas al cargar la aplicación en mi Wii pero se arreglan rápido y fácil.
Anais M.
I just don't know what I would do without Netflix!!!! It is really worth the money you spend, and if you really think about it its not even that much. You spend way more going to the movies, I mean tickets, soda, popcorn, people that won't behave. With Netflix you get to enjoy great shows and movies right in the comfort of your own home, wearing pjs all day if you wish to. I for one am never going back to live without Netflix. So I give it five stars.
Lluvia S.
Me encanta! Es por mucho mi favorita amo que hagan sus propias series y peliculas me paresen super divertidas e interesantes ultimamente estan agregando muchisimas peliculas y series nuevas lo cual me parese genial, cada que tengo tiempo libre lo dedico a ver peliculas o series ahi incluso me ayuda a bajar el estres escolar, lo recomiendo mucho ademas de que su precio es muy accesible estoy segura de que lo podras disfrutar tanto como yo.
Tanner B.
Sudbury
Don't get me wrong, I love Netflix.

It's quick on all devices, secure, gives you the options to create different users on one account...

... But I know how much better it could be. My only beef with Netflix is the country-exclusive content. I'm not one to personally take the measures to get around the restrictions, but I've heard from others what I'm missing out on and it makes my soul weep.

Otherwise, I've been a loyal Netflix customer for YEARS and plan on continuing my membership indefinitely.
Nathaly D.
Cartagena - Colombia
Netflix i think is the best entertainment portal that have never exist. I like the fact that I don't have if I'm watching a chapter of a serie I don't have to back to the site and put the otros chapter because netflix do it automatically. This is for lazy prpople like me. And other pro that it have is that when you ad a movie or a serie on your list he send you an email when a new season or a new chapter is available
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?