BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

yassi h.
Dubai, Dubai
Netflix being so well known was the reason I got the account, I love how it lets me continue where I stopped off & asks if I’m still watching. But there is one bad thing, netflix in the UAE doesn’t have that many series or movies compared to the states & there’s many other competitors so it’s a 50/50 depending on your loyalty.
Mariam A.
Muharraq
Netflix is the BEST website you can watch the most amazing series and tv shows and even movies, they make really good movies I love them so much, if want to chill in your house or you are boring I really recommend to go to netflix and discove an amazing things😍
Dorsaf A.
El Mida
well, this one has a large variety of shows and movies with a very cheap subscribtion fee and allows you to create multiple accounts. I loved the recent download feature included, it's pretty useful for those who suffer low internet speek. However, I wish if it would add kpop and kdrama to its lists. That woud be awesome.
Stephanie M.
Gander
Netflix makes it easy to cut cable and never look back. I'm enjoying how they've been adding more original content. It would be nice if they uploaded the same content to Canada, as is available in the US, that would be my only downside! I'm a big documentary fan, and there are lots on Netflix to keep me occupied.
Jennifer R.
New York
Netflix is great. Who doesn’t have a subscription? It’s quite affordable and you get an array of movies and tv shows. Even stuff for the kids. My issue with it is that it doesn’t have much old movies or series. I love classics and it would have been amazing if I could have choices there to see them too.
Lilly I.
Kingston
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love netflix! It has a great variety and lots of netflix originals which are usually pretty good! Also like how you can share an account. One of my favourite things about Netflix is that you can download episodes and movies on to your tablet/phone and watch them offline. It's great for when I travel.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has probably changed tv for everyone. I don't watch films or programs on anything else aside from this. Amazing and endless choice range, appeals to different likes and ages and I especially love their own stuff! I love that a lot of the episodes on here come out all at once so you can binge and it's extremely straight forward to use.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have mixed feelings about Netflix. It is annoying when they have one film/season in a series and not another or that the US have a box set that the U.K. doesn’t. However, it is good for films and documentaries. Not expensive so good value. Netflix exclusive content is good too. Would recommend.
Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Netflix and chill! I haven’t had cable for the last three months; Netflix has been there for me. For such a small annual subscription, one is able to watch a variety of shows, movies, comedy, documentary, kids shows even some of their exclusive content. The only thing I miss is the news (hubby misses football). Better value and range compared to amazon prime video.
Nicole L.
Halifax, NS
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
There's so much to watch! Although, I spend a lot of time browsing and trying to figure out what to watch, there's a lot to chose from. So many shows and classic films to re-watch as well and they keep adding more! (upset they took Fresh Prince of Bel-Air off though, so i'm taking out a star)
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?