BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
How did I survive before Netflix? Oh yeah that's right, tons of commercials and waiting a week or a season to keep watching your favourite shows. I have enjoyed so many shows and will continue to discover many more no doubt! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Netflix's! I live in uk and I wish we had more Tv series on it, it's seems the USA has allot more. But this it's an asking streaming service. Has allot of my favourite Tv series and has introduced me to allot more! Great price as well.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix for watching series and films, i think it's really affordable and One of my favourite things is how many people you can have on one Netflix account. But the only thing I'd change is how often new films come on, takes a while!
Michelle Y.
Winnipeg, MB
There is definitely a somewhat addicting feeling whenever I watch a movie or TV series on Netflix. Their selection of shows/films is huge! They have literally every genre so it caters to everyone. Definitely can't go wrong with Netflix!
Genesis G.
netflix is life,it is cheap ,easy to use,you can watch your tv series wherever you are , it has no conecction problems.i use netflix everyday , when i have a break, at my house , it is adicctive hahahahaha i would recommend it to everyone who wants to have fun
Sonia V.
Campomarino Lido, Italy
Tv series, movies, documentaries, anime, Netflix is simply perfect!
Has a great number of good movies and shows and different genres, from thrillers to rom-coms.
Currently watching Narcos, Friends, Designated Survivor and Ergo Proxy
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
love love love netflix and all their original series shows ! I love how affordable they are and they really brought the market down for TV companies as well. I think I will have a subscription to netflix forever.
Amy C.
Netflix is pretty good. I live in Canada, so we don't always get the same shows as the US, but that's okay. I can usually find something to watch. I only wish they would upload more recent shows and movies!
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is simply amazing. Very affordable no cons at all. Pros are the great selection. I visit at least couple times a day. I like they have great selection of shows and movies. I would def recommend.
Zahra T.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
This is my go to all the time! Whenever I'm home bored with not much to do and need something to watch, Netflix it is. And lately, it's had some amazing movies for me to watch and I totally love it.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?