BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Netflix is handy if there's nothing on TV. The kids profile is so handy for my daughter which has lots of different cartoons to watch. I also enjoy a few Netflix original series every now and again.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
 love Netflix!

I don't watch TV, it is collecting dust in my room. Same as my cable box. I think that cable is a waste of money honestly. All of these channels that you don't watch anyways. And, a huge bill. I am a broke college student. Netflix is my holy grail. I can afford it and it is cheap.

I enjoy watching shows on Netflix. I don't see myself paying for cable once I move out of my parents house. I will only pay for Netflix, Dramafever, Viki and Hulu. *Hulu is very cheap for students(discount).*

Other than that, I don't need to waste money on cable. Netflix have all the shows that I love to watch.

My suggestions on shows you HAVE to watch:

Shameless, Orange is the new black, Pretty Little Liars, Inuyasha, Black butler, Hello, my twenties, and Reign.

Netflix is the best for binge-watching your favorite shows on the weekends!!!
Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
Okay so we all know Netflix is life so I don’t even know why anyone would disagree! Of course I wish all my shows would come there instead of tv but overall it’s great and riverdale is life
Nicola V.
Farley bank, Hastings
I am always using Netflix to watch either to programmes, or new films... I've never had a problem using this. Always good quality playing and no buffering. Various different things to watch.
Lola M.
Así nunca hay nada nuevo tengo que ir a internet para ver la series que yo quiero , no me gusta a veces uno solo pagas para ver solo una serie es un malgasto de dinero
Slr L.
Newcastle , Newcastle upon Tyne
Must have. I want to share something I did a while ago because of netflix. I used to have a very expensive cable plan. I paid 100 per month for the tv with a lot of channels. Most of them, I did not use but It had the special HBO ones so i keep it. All this time, I still watched my movies on the computer on free sites because i wanted to watch them and they were not on tv.

We got netflix and at this point we had tv + netflix. I did not use the tv at all at this point. just went to netflix and that is where I watched everything. I started to think about how much money we were spending on tv and how little we use it.

Nexflix became our new cable sistem. It has every show we wanted, movies we wanted, documentaries, etc. It is honestly something great to have and it is very affordable.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love the Netflix DVD subscription. Much cheaper than movie rentals. I get 2 DVDs at a time. No late fees. Easy to receive and send back. No shipping fees either. Just simply log in and select from thousands of movies including new releases in every genre! Find a movie and add to your que. They send movies out as quickly as you return. I just signed up a little over three weeks ago and have watched and shipped back twelve movies already! Love it. Highly recommend this service!
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
Overall, I think Netflix is a good subscription service. I realize they want to increase their profits, but I miss they bundling options they had when they started. When I first started my service, my plan included unlimited streaming as well as 1 DVD at a time all for $8.99. When the DVD and streaming options became separate costs, I did away with the DVD because much of the time, I wasn't really utilizing that portion of the plan to the full advantage. I do miss the DVD option though. The newer movies are not released to the streaming service as quickly as they are to DVD. Much of what is streaming is old news. There's definitely some good stuff on there or I wouldn't bother at all, but I don't understand why they hold back so much especially with so much competition out there now. Some of the original programming they offer has been entertaining. Netflix is certainly a nice option to have if you're seeking a cable alternative or looking to supplement.
Victoria K.
Berrigan
Over the past year, I’ve turned away from watching traditional television. Now, if it’s not on YouTube or can’t be streamed, I probably won’t watch it. Netflix has been on of the best subscriptions I’ve signed up for. There’s a tonne of amazing shows, movies & documentaries, and my watch-list will probably never be completed because there’s just so much content available to watch. And the Netflix originals are great too. As an Australian, it’s been great to stream shows we wouldn’t otherwise see. The price is great too, especially for how much you have access to. A must for anyone who loves to binge-watch shows.
Hannah P.
Cheltenham, Cheltenham
I am a self professed Netflix addict! I love the easy way it is played out, from the fact that it recommends you tonnes of options to watch based on your previous selections but also how easy it is to search anything you are looking for. Netflix original shows and films are 9/10 bloody fantastic and the variation is so good! I literally just have Netflix and prime without any cable tv because I don't need it!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?