BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Beth-Ann S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is my favourite streaming service. It is easy to use and had a lot of options (and now it has shows from Shomi too). I like that it customizes based on what you have watched. It is really affordable and easy to binge-watch with. It is worth it for the exclusives alone. Stranger Things, Santa Clarita Diet, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Thirteen Reasons Why were all great quality, addictive shows worth checking out.
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
The best site to watch movies and T.V shows. I don't watch T.V at all since you can find almost anything on Netflix, and besides, my whole family uses it. And did I mention how cheap Netflix is ? Only $9! I think of it as a mind blowing deal. Unlimited watching time in only nine bucks. If you don't have Netflix, just buy it right now!
Pau R.
Incredible! For a very lower price you can watch an incredible number of movies and tv shows in their original language or translated in your language. The only bad thing i can say about netflix is that in some cases, a tv shows doesn't have all the seasons and that you have to wait a lot to netflix upload the new movies and there's a lot of good new movies that aren't on Netflix. Anyway, i highly recommend it
Charl L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm nowhere near a fan of Netflix. Each time I've used it, I've been a guest on someone else's account, there's no way I'm paying for this rubbish. There's nothing I ever want to watch, the films are either too old or the TV shows are too dull for me. If anyone has any good Netflix shows they want to recommend me then I'll be thankful because I'm tired of streaming through endless pages of films and tv shows.
José P.
Esta es la mejor plataforma de streamming, ya que te ofrece series y películas muy buenas, te permite ver lo que quieras sin límites y donde quieras, vale la pena pagar para usarla, puedes ver tu serie favorita en el auto, en la piscina o en la comodidad de tu hogar sin restricciones.
Alejandra C.
pensilvania
Netflix
Chicas y chicos enserio amo Netflix mi pasatiempo favorito es ver películas y en Netflix he visto unas películas muy buenas como
Siempre Alice,Sadecen cen,hasta el último hombre entre otras y también he visto series interesantes como. Twd, helix,orphan black,stranger things 🤘❤
Katelyn A.
I am a Netflix addict. I have found so many shows to binge watch on Netflix over the years. I love the variety of tv shows, movies, and documentaries that this service offers - and i love the subscription price. For me, this has replaced cable! I wish newer seasons of shows would get posted to Netflix quicker, but there's enough content on the site that I can get over that and be patient :)
uwais z.
batley
FOR ME NETFLIX IS FOR LIFE SUPERB PICTURE QUALITY SPOILED FOR CHOICE WHAT MOVIE OR PROGRAMME OR DOCUMENTARY ETC TO WATCH ITS PERFECT IN MY EYES PLUS  CHEAP IS NETFLIX IS MY FAVOURITE NOTHING WRONG WITH NETFLIX ITS THE VERY BEST IN ENTERTAINMENT WHAT A BARGAIN NETFLIX DOES IT FOR ME EXCELLENT FANTASTIC AWESOME COOL SUPERB SUPER & IM NOT EXAGGERATING THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I mean, who doesn't love Netflix?! I think the video quality and the films are amazing. But, the one thing I do not like about it, is that it usually doesn't have the best and newest movies, the biggest example: The Harry Potter Films. Although, you can go and request some films, not many people are aware of that advantage. Plus, the "New episodes every week" is just a drag.
Sutvinder K.
Bradford
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix caters for so many different age groups.  I visit this site on a daily basis.  If I'm honest sometimes I think sky is not even worth paying for.  I do wish we had more variety like they do in Canada or USA.  I normally watch the sci fi or the  dramas i.e. New release like shooter or marvels.  But there is something for everyone.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?