BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Valentina B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is an entertainment platform in which you will find various series, movies and documentaries that you can see when and where you want, as many times as you want. it really is worth paying to use it because there are very good series, movies and documentaries! Whenever I finish watching a series, I obseciono with another series. the negative thing is that there are many good movies that are not in their repertoire, but for the rest very good. You can choose the language and if you want subtitles. Recommended.
Jessica S.
Hamilton, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is very dependent on what country you live in as each country
has different TV shows and movies available to watch and i dont like that..  i wish netflix was the same for everyone all over the world.. cause im in canada and i would rather have the american netflix cause theres alot of other different shows on there.. but other than that I LOVE netflix you can watch SOO much stuff on there.. who needs cable anymore just get unlimited interent and pay 8.99$ a month for netflix and your good to go!
Chloe S.
I am definitely guilty of being a couch potato especially during the winter season. Netlifx really solves the problem of asking your SO or your friends "what do you want to watch?" because it caters to all tastes in terms of movies and shows. I was lucky enough to be one of the early bird subscribers a few years ago to keep my subscription in a golden price. I highly recommend this subscription because you don't need to download anymore. Just stream your shows!
Débora S.
Contagem, MG
Como não amar a Netflix? Nela tem as melhores séries e os melhores desenhos e tudo por um preço muito acessível. Fazer aquela maratona da série favorita é o melhor programa que está tendo no meu final de semana <3 A única coisa que eu acho que poderia melhorar são as opções de filmes, tirando isso a netfilx é perfeita.
Kayla M.
Abbotsford
What did we do before this app! such a great way to stream movies and tv shows! they've updated the system and you can now download some movies and shows for on the go which is a great feature. The only downfall is content in different countries. I'm from Canada and we have much less then Us Netflix
Beth-Ann S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is my favourite streaming service. It is easy to use and had a lot of options (and now it has shows from Shomi too). I like that it customizes based on what you have watched. It is really affordable and easy to binge-watch with. It is worth it for the exclusives alone. Stranger Things, Santa Clarita Diet, The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Thirteen Reasons Why were all great quality, addictive shows worth checking out.
RAYANE P.
New York
Tem alguém que não goste da Netflix?
O melhor app para filmes e series. Tenho todas as minhas series favoritas em um único lugar. Sem contar no custo beneficio. É muito barato e cheio de alternativas para todos os gostos.
Outro ponto positivo é poder ter perfis. Assim o que eu gosto pode ser diferente do meu marido, e cada um tem o seu. Como também tem um netflix só para crianças. Ahh netflix você é perfeita.
Pau R.
Incredible! For a very lower price you can watch an incredible number of movies and tv shows in their original language or translated in your language. The only bad thing i can say about netflix is that in some cases, a tv shows doesn't have all the seasons and that you have to wait a lot to netflix upload the new movies and there's a lot of good new movies that aren't on Netflix. Anyway, i highly recommend it
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
The best site to watch movies and T.V shows. I don't watch T.V at all since you can find almost anything on Netflix, and besides, my whole family uses it. And did I mention how cheap Netflix is ? Only $9! I think of it as a mind blowing deal. Unlimited watching time in only nine bucks. If you don't have Netflix, just buy it right now!
Charl L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm nowhere near a fan of Netflix. Each time I've used it, I've been a guest on someone else's account, there's no way I'm paying for this rubbish. There's nothing I ever want to watch, the films are either too old or the TV shows are too dull for me. If anyone has any good Netflix shows they want to recommend me then I'll be thankful because I'm tired of streaming through endless pages of films and tv shows.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?