BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Maranda A.
Kingston , ON
Love Netflix! Find your new or old favourite tv series and movies! Although they need to update some series. Netflix got me into shameless but they only have up to season 6!? Like come on!! Wheres season 7!? Season 8 is already on tv now! You need to step up your game Netflix!
Kate M.
West derby, WY
Very good value for money, I pay the monthly subscription which can be used by multiple people and it is so cheap! There is a large selection of things to watch within all genres, also perfect for all ages. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kayleigh-Marie S.
Wexford
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix a lot! Sadly UK Netflix doesn't have that much to offer! Great App to use to watch your favourite shows and classic movies. I must say Netflix's standard of their own shows and movies are amazing! Highly recommend
Ariadna F.
Middleton, Greater Manchester
I use Netflix all the time. It’s so convenient because you can create different profiles so your whole family can use the same account. It has a really good variety of movies and tv shows, and the price is really good as well
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
Netflix is the ultimate streaming app for movies, from horror to war to romance it has everything, it’s simple and easy to use. I would go anywhere else to stream movies other than Netflix. If you haven’t tried it I’d recommend you do!
Rhi💕 B.
Twerton, Bath
Love Netflix! I sometimes find it hard to find something to watch on the UK service but they still have the classic tv shows that everyone loves and that I always go back to! Can’t go wrong with a bit of binge watching!
Jeanine W.
St. Augustine
i do not know what i will do without netflix, lol, i don't need cable...i basically watch netflix everyday
more movies should be added daily esp latest movies, sometimes it feels like a drag looking for a movie
Jhoysi P.
mas que las peliculas, sin duda me encanta sus series, es divertido el pensar que se te vuelve una adicción de las buenas, una distracción sana y divertida. es una buena opción para pasar el rato solo o acompañados.
Ana Mabel M.
Netflix is a revolutionary platform with new great series created and produced by the. Those are the great things of having this platform. I rally think there is something else that can be done in this platform. The variety of shoes and movies, sometimes is limited or are removed. But I like it overall.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Netflix is a really good streaming site. The original content is worth the price alone. The only thing is that there's not some of the popular movies like home alone. But the price is really cheap and that's good!!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?