BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
We had Netflix for a year before I even really "got" it. I kept saying why are we wasting all this money on this stupid subscription? Every movie I wanted to see was never there, no current TV shows were there WHY were we paying for it? I knew hubby didn't want it but my two teen daughters WOULDNT let me cancel it telling me they NEVER watch direct TV that we spend around $300 a month in, maybe more. When I'm griping about this $15 bill.....then, then I found out what Netflix was really good for! BINGEWATCHING! Omg it's amazing....although, you find yourself in serious withdrawal fast. You've went from never knowing a show existed to watching 8 seasons and now it's just GONE and not Just gone until next season GONE FOREVER.....now that I just got addicted three days ago! I'm just saying there's something wonderful and awful at the same time about venue able to binge watch entire seasons years upon years...
Some of my must see hits
My obv fave (and only found not long ago....long enough, to wait ANXIOUSLY for a new season....then be mad because I watched the entire season on two or three days then now...I'm WAITING......ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK.....JUST WATCH IT....THATS ALL...JUST WATCH.
FRANKIE AND GRACE, THE FOSTERS ( kid friendly) CALIFORNICATION, NURSE JACKIE those are a few if the seasons I've watched that I REALLY recommend to pretty much anyone. (Not kids)
Update Shameless is amazing and still a current showtime show, it's AWESOME, but def not for kids! Breaking Bad was Awesome. The blacklist which is still current is also awesome, it's on nbc!
Maritza M.
Netflix has so much great original content and some of your other favorites. It is of course perfect of binge watching but also great for people who dont like commercials and want to just watch a few specific shows. I watch maybe one to three shows a night and thats it so why pay 50x more for cable or HBO or whatever. Its also great for families since each person can have their own accounts and it will keep track of what episodes you have seen. And a kid setting that will  only allow content for kids to be accessed.
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
I barely watch cable anymore! Literally if it weren’t for a couple shows and the news I would only watch Netflix!!! They have unbelievable original shows and movies too!
C B.
We've had Netflix off and on since they've been sending dvds in the mail. But there have been times we've dropped the streaming service for lack of variety, particularly in the movie section. But what I appreciate is the new shows that they've been producing, which is why we've kept it up for the past two years. Shows like Stranger Things, OA, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Queen, etc. The movies they've made are a little more hit or miss, but overall if they keep producing quality content, we'll keep our subscription.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
We decided to cancel our cable a few years ago and have relied on Netflix and a good TV antennae for our entertainment,  There are so many options on Netflix and I really like a few of the series they created.  There are so many options these days, I have tried other streaming services and always come back to Netflix.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Life is all about speed and internet. So I canceled my internet and subscribed to Netflix, because who likes watching commercials anyway? Sometimes the infinite options make it seem like there is nothing to watch or hard to decide on what to watch. You can truly never get to bored with this subscription. Super affordable too!
Emma J.
I love Netflix! It makes it so easy to watch movies and tv shoes on your phone. I love the variety of movies and shows it has. I think it's awesome that they have international movies on Netflix too. My main con is when they remove movies and tv shows that I love watching and never bring them back. I'd still definitely recommend it!
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Netflix is wonderful! There are so many shows, movies, documentaries and everything you could want to choose from in one place. There is almost a learning curve, though. Because there is so much, you can end up spending a very long time just browsing. That's really the only down fall in my opinion. I like that I am able to create a watch later/favorite list. It helps to cut down on the browsing time. I've been a long time subscriber to Netflix and don't plan on canceling anytime soon.
Amanda H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've used this app on several devices and it works great with all of them. Netflix is the best for binge watching tv shows. I'm currently watching through several shows. There's always something to choose from and new material gets added every month. They have a good selection of movies to choose from no matter if you like horror, romantic comedy, or suspense.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
Nextflix is good place to watch movies. Probably not a very good selection but it good enough to kill time. I really wished they added more recent movies instead of just a few. And they should change up their movie selection every month. Ive been looking at movies i already watched months ago. Good to watch a quick movie no my first choice though.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?