BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

yesica w.
Lo bueno de Netflix es que puedes ver todos los capítulos y temporadas de tus series preferidas cuando quieras yo vi en un sólo dia entero la primera temporada de mi serie si muchas series donde elegir incluidas las de la propia cosecha de Netflix tienes variedad de películas para grandes y chicos o para toda la familia la verdad esta genial
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
I love Netflix really. The price is great, the quality of the videos are great abd the documentaries and series made by Netflix are really good and entertaining. One thing I find negative is thst there aren't always subtitles in other languages. And there are old movies I can't find there. Also the layout of the app and page is strange and almost disorganized, I dont like the way they organize the shows on the Home screen.
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
I don't really watch my normal TV often now that I have Netflix. I love the ease of being able to start a series and pick up where I left off next time I want to watch tv.
So many of the "Netflix Original's" movies and series have been absolutely brilliant. The selection of different genres is also really good and the section for the Kids is great! Always happy to pay monthly for this service
Carmen F.
Harrow , Harrow on the Hill
On the technological side Netflix's dynamically-scaling streams mean you don't need to choose the quality level you want to watch. If your bandwidth is low it will deliver just the standard definition versions, but if you've got the hardware and the capacity it will go all the way up to 4K Ultra HD resolutions if available.
Beyond higher resolutions, Netflix also now allows you to download select shows and movies for offline viewing as well. Downloads will stay in your library for 30 days at a time, and will automatically expire at that time – even if it's on a device that isn't connected to the internet.
While it has its limitations, offline viewing is supremely helpful for longer flights or car rides where Wi-Fi and online connectivity may be spotty.
P.S: More movies for kids please! :D
Mia B.
The best purchase I have ever made ! So amazing and I can’t recommend it enough ! I use is very day and have found so much to watch. I really enjoy watching series and movies with friends and family ! There’s also documentaries which are very interesting it’s reasonable priced considering you can watch so many movies and even download for free!
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is an okay streaming service. It's like having cable. You will find your favourites but there's an abundance of garage that you can do without.

I keep it since it's easier than using Kodi. I don't have to wait around for a movie or show to finish buffering and there are barely any interruptions.

Worth a shot and you can cancel at anytime.
Dorsaf A.
El Mida
well, this one has a large variety of shows and movies with a very cheap subscribtion fee and allows you to create multiple accounts. I loved the recent download feature included, it's pretty useful for those who suffer low internet speek. However, I wish if it would add kpop and kdrama to its lists. That woud be awesome.
Ishita S.
Overall it's a great site to watch both old and new shows with great quality and such a huge variety of Netflix originals as well! However, for someone who loves comedy specials and Asian films and shows, there's a very limited number of watch-worthy videos on Netflix so something that can definitely be improved.
Lily H.
Sydney
Over the past year, I’ve turned away from watching traditional television. Now, if it’s not on YouTube or can’t be streamed, I probably won’t watch it. Netflix has been on of the best subscriptions I’ve signed up for. There’s a tonne of amazing shows, movies & documentaries, and my watch-list will probably never be completed because there’s just so much content available to watch. And the Netflix originals are great too. As an Australian, it’s been great to stream shows we wouldn’t otherwise see. The price is great too, especially for how much you have access to. A must for anyone who loves to binge-watch shows.
Jennifer R.
New York
Netflix is great. Who doesn’t have a subscription? It’s quite affordable and you get an array of movies and tv shows. Even stuff for the kids. My issue with it is that it doesn’t have much old movies or series. I love classics and it would have been amazing if I could have choices there to see them too.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?