BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Aimée R.
Stratford Victoria
I absolutely love Netflix. I find its a great thing when you can just come home and relax and watch some Netflix without having to spend $24 and up for everything you watch. Especially if your watching a series its a lot cheaper then buying it. I would recommend it to anyone to try it out.
Bellaure V.
El mejor sitio para ver películas y series en el mundo !! Normalmente lo uso por las series ya qué hay muchas buenísimas y además no hay cortes, es de muy buena calidad, no hay anuncios y puedes ver tu serie donde sea, más a hora que tiene la opción de descargar capitulos, la mejor plataforma 💕
I have mixed feelings about Netflix. It is annoying when they have one film/season in a series and not another or that the US have a box set that the U.K. doesn’t. However, it is good for films and documentaries. Not expensive so good value. Netflix exclusive content is good too. Would recommend.
Sydney T.
Genuinely could not live without Netflix! I watch it probably everyday. There is so much variety and it is so easy to use!
Unfortunately a lot of shows I love have been taken off Netflix which is really sad :( but there is so much more new stuff that’s it’s definitely worth the money!
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
Netflix has probably changed tv for everyone. I don't watch films or programs on anything else aside from this. Amazing and endless choice range, appeals to different likes and ages and I especially love their own stuff! I love that a lot of the episodes on here come out all at once so you can binge and it's extremely straight forward to use. Incredible price for the amount you get and you can download the app on almost any device which is great for someone like me who travels a lot in the day so I can watch my favourite episodes on my phone.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Love Netflix and all of its original shows, and for the price is it very reasonable. However the selection is not that great, and now they are coming out with similar apps with more quantity. I also don’t like that you have to wait until the next season is running in TV, for the previous one to be released on Netflix. Would like less cheesy/silver screen movies, and more quality ones.
Karina B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this website !!! I
can spend hours watching series and movies, it is very easy to use,
very economical services in relation to the amount of programs and
movies you can see, have very good content with high quality image ...
Perfect for weekends or rainy days in which you can not leave home ... Variety of programs for all ages and has an excellent platform
Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
It's Netflix. You stream tv episodes for eight hours straight and then realize half the day is gone and you have three essays due this week. It has shows and movies you don't want and doesn't have shows and movies that you want. But, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. And you always find something to watch anyway.
Chandra K.
Courtenay, BC
I wish there was a better selection of shows for Canada. There’s way too many British shows and some series start several seasons in which is frustrating. I don’t have cable and get bored trying to find something to watch. I have a couple of other subscription programs that I’ll watch for a while until something interesting comes on Netflix again. I like the ability to cast using my chrome cast, the price is great, just starting to lack in content.
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
Who doesn't love Netflix? I find that with each passing month, the variety becomes more and more expanse. You'll always find something you're interested in, and it's a great price! A good internet package is required though! :) I would definitely recommend to everyone!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?