BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Carmen F.
Harrow , Harrow on the Hill
On the technological side Netflix's dynamically-scaling streams mean you don't need to choose the quality level you want to watch. If your bandwidth is low it will deliver just the standard definition versions, but if you've got the hardware and the capacity it will go all the way up to 4K Ultra HD resolutions if available.
Beyond higher resolutions, Netflix also now allows you to download select shows and movies for offline viewing as well. Downloads will stay in your library for 30 days at a time, and will automatically expire at that time – even if it's on a device that isn't connected to the internet.
While it has its limitations, offline viewing is supremely helpful for longer flights or car rides where Wi-Fi and online connectivity may be spotty.
P.S: More movies for kids please! :D
Molly T.
I like Netflix - however, the English version isn't as good at the American one. I'll never understand this, but there's like half the stuff on the English one - annoying. However, there are good shows and movies on there, as well as an abundance of documentaries (which I'm a fan of). A super good platform and definitely worth the money but there's room for improvement.
yesica w.
Lo bueno de Netflix es que puedes ver todos los capítulos y temporadas de tus series preferidas cuando quieras yo vi en un sólo dia entero la primera temporada de mi serie si muchas series donde elegir incluidas las de la propia cosecha de Netflix tienes variedad de películas para grandes y chicos o para toda la familia la verdad esta genial
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is an okay streaming service. It's like having cable. You will find your favourites but there's an abundance of garage that you can do without.

I keep it since it's easier than using Kodi. I don't have to wait around for a movie or show to finish buffering and there are barely any interruptions.

Worth a shot and you can cancel at anytime.
Dorsaf A.
El Mida
well, this one has a large variety of shows and movies with a very cheap subscribtion fee and allows you to create multiple accounts. I loved the recent download feature included, it's pretty useful for those who suffer low internet speek. However, I wish if it would add kpop and kdrama to its lists. That woud be awesome.
Ishita S.
Overall it's a great site to watch both old and new shows with great quality and such a huge variety of Netflix originals as well! However, for someone who loves comedy specials and Asian films and shows, there's a very limited number of watch-worthy videos on Netflix so something that can definitely be improved.
Dany F.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
El mejor sitio web para ver series y películas!
Puedes ver todas las series y películas completas sin ningún tipo de inconveniente. No vas a tener el problema de que se detiene a cada rato o tienes que aguantar esas fastidiosos anuncios de publicidad. El sitio es pago pero vale la pena tenerlo.
Lily H.
Sydney
Over the past year, I’ve turned away from watching traditional television. Now, if it’s not on YouTube or can’t be streamed, I probably won’t watch it. Netflix has been on of the best subscriptions I’ve signed up for. There’s a tonne of amazing shows, movies & documentaries, and my watch-list will probably never be completed because there’s just so much content available to watch. And the Netflix originals are great too. As an Australian, it’s been great to stream shows we wouldn’t otherwise see. The price is great too, especially for how much you have access to. A must for anyone who loves to binge-watch shows.
Jennifer R.
New York
Netflix is great. Who doesn’t have a subscription? It’s quite affordable and you get an array of movies and tv shows. Even stuff for the kids. My issue with it is that it doesn’t have much old movies or series. I love classics and it would have been amazing if I could have choices there to see them too.
Aimée R.
Stratford Victoria
I absolutely love Netflix. I find its a great thing when you can just come home and relax and watch some Netflix without having to spend $24 and up for everything you watch. Especially if your watching a series its a lot cheaper then buying it. I would recommend it to anyone to try it out.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?