BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Lauren W.
Bristol
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! It has so many movies and Tv shows to get stuck into for a very decent monthly price. A few of my family members use my account and they all love it. My little brother can find lots of fun TV shows for kids, my cousin can watch her American TV shows and my mum has lots of documentaries to chose from. My grandad has also used Netflix in the past and he could look through the website fairly easily, considering he's a tech newbie! I like the option of having multiple accounts so you dont get mixed up with shows that other people are using. A lot of the Netflix original series are so good as well!
Erica H.
I love Netflix! It's such a cheap price for all of the options you get, and it's available on a variety of different platforms. I wish, however, that Canadian Netflix had more options than what it does, because there's so many shows that my American friends love that I can't watch because they're unavailable. However, I do recommend Gotham, Fuller House (and Full House), Merlin, Vikings, Supernatural, RuPaul's Drag Race, and Stranger Things to binge!
Ruth D.
Hereford
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching documentaries and Netflix has got loads.
There is a great variety of movies of all genres.
I think 4 people can use the same account at the same time so long as they have the password so it would be possible to split the bill but it's not very expensive.
Downsides are that they don't change the movies very often or other programs. So if you watch it a lot you might get bored very soon.
I have tried Amazon Prime and trying to compare which is better value for money.
There is s free one month trial so I would definitely recommend trying it out.
Chelsea M.
Ottawa , ON
I’m literally on Netflix all the time! It keeps me busy and distracted when I need it! It’s super cheap too, & I love that you can add multiple screens, useful for big families such as mine. One thing I dislike is that Canadien Netflix doesn’t have as much of a variety of shows like U.S does :(! Oh well. I do find it extremely easy to navigate through, especially since it’s sorted through genre! Also my internet is so crappy but yet Netflix still almost always loads quickly!!!
Abby m.
I’ve joined Netflix a few years ago and since I’ve disconnected my very overpriced cable. I love that they aren’t very behind in trendy shoes with thier seasons, they have original content, a large variety to watch, you can access your account on almost any device. It’s definitely the best bang for your buck. The customer service is also very nice when troubleshooting or helping me whenever I need. The only complaint I have is I wish there was more Disney !!!! Lol
Chandra K.
Courtenay, BC
I wish there was a better selection of shows for Canada. There’s way too many British shows and some series start several seasons in which is frustrating. I don’t have cable and get bored trying to find something to watch. I have a couple of other subscription programs that I’ll watch for a while until something interesting comes on Netflix again. I like the ability to cast using my chrome cast, the price is great, just starting to lack in content.
Danielle S.
I only joined Netflix a few months ago and I’m not thinking where has this been all my life! With hundreds of films, documentaries, original series etc there is something for everyone! In the U.K. you get 1 free month and then you can carry on your subscription and the price per month varies depending on how many devices you want to watch it on or how many people you have in your house etc;
1 device £5.99 per month
2 devices £7.99 per month
4 devices and HD quality £9.99 per month
If you have a smart TV you can link it up to your television which is brilliant.
There are so many different things available to watch it caters to everyone’s needs. They also send you a notification if something new comes out that relates in similarity to something you’ve watched before. There’s even a percentage match to enable easier picks for viewing. I’m obsessed. Who needs a social life anyway right?!
Gisselle C.
Doral, FL
I love Netflix really. The price is great, the quality of the videos are great abd the documentaries and series made by Netflix are really good and entertaining. One thing I find negative is thst there aren't always subtitles in other languages. And there are old movies I can't find there. Also the layout of the app and page is strange and almost disorganized, I dont like the way they organize the shows on the Home screen.
Beth G.
Dundee, Angus
I don't really watch my normal TV often now that I have Netflix. I love the ease of being able to start a series and pick up where I left off next time I want to watch tv.
So many of the "Netflix Original's" movies and series have been absolutely brilliant. The selection of different genres is also really good and the section for the Kids is great! Always happy to pay monthly for this service
Carmen F.
Harrow , Harrow on the Hill
On the technological side Netflix's dynamically-scaling streams mean you don't need to choose the quality level you want to watch. If your bandwidth is low it will deliver just the standard definition versions, but if you've got the hardware and the capacity it will go all the way up to 4K Ultra HD resolutions if available.
Beyond higher resolutions, Netflix also now allows you to download select shows and movies for offline viewing as well. Downloads will stay in your library for 30 days at a time, and will automatically expire at that time – even if it's on a device that isn't connected to the internet.
While it has its limitations, offline viewing is supremely helpful for longer flights or car rides where Wi-Fi and online connectivity may be spotty.
P.S: More movies for kids please! :D
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?