BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

C B.
We've had Netflix off and on since they've been sending dvds in the mail. But there have been times we've dropped the streaming service for lack of variety, particularly in the movie section. But what I appreciate is the new shows that they've been producing, which is why we've kept it up for the past two years. Shows like Stranger Things, OA, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Queen, etc. The movies they've made are a little more hit or miss, but overall if they keep producing quality content, we'll keep our subscription.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
We decided to cancel our cable a few years ago and have relied on Netflix and a good TV antennae for our entertainment,  There are so many options on Netflix and I really like a few of the series they created.  There are so many options these days, I have tried other streaming services and always come back to Netflix.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Life is all about speed and internet. So I canceled my internet and subscribed to Netflix, because who likes watching commercials anyway? Sometimes the infinite options make it seem like there is nothing to watch or hard to decide on what to watch. You can truly never get to bored with this subscription. Super affordable too!
Emma J.
I love Netflix! It makes it so easy to watch movies and tv shoes on your phone. I love the variety of movies and shows it has. I think it's awesome that they have international movies on Netflix too. My main con is when they remove movies and tv shows that I love watching and never bring them back. I'd still definitely recommend it!
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Netflix is wonderful! There are so many shows, movies, documentaries and everything you could want to choose from in one place. There is almost a learning curve, though. Because there is so much, you can end up spending a very long time just browsing. That's really the only down fall in my opinion. I like that I am able to create a watch later/favorite list. It helps to cut down on the browsing time. I've been a long time subscriber to Netflix and don't plan on canceling anytime soon.
Amanda H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've used this app on several devices and it works great with all of them. Netflix is the best for binge watching tv shows. I'm currently watching through several shows. There's always something to choose from and new material gets added every month. They have a good selection of movies to choose from no matter if you like horror, romantic comedy, or suspense.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
Nextflix is good place to watch movies. Probably not a very good selection but it good enough to kill time. I really wished they added more recent movies instead of just a few. And they should change up their movie selection every month. Ive been looking at movies i already watched months ago. Good to watch a quick movie no my first choice though.
Britt M.
So happy I got Netflix! I'm coming up on my year anniversary in November (bought it for Gilmore Girls revival lol) but it has easily been one of the better investments I made! I love the original shows, as well as all the old and more current shows they have. My only gripe is I wish they wouldn't get rid of so many popular series! I'm sure there are legal reasons, but I was heartbroken to start paying for the service right before they took away series like Buffy, 3rd Rock, etc.
Carissa O.
I have Netflix and overall it's a decent investment. I'm not a huge movie person but they do have certain tv series on there which is nice. I feel like the movie selection used to be pretty good but these days it's not the greatest, and then to read Disney will be pulling all of its stuff from them soon is pretty disappointing. My son loves to watch the Disney stuff. But overall like I said, it's a good investment, even better if you can be a "parasite" on someone else's haha
Caroline F.
Rye Brook, NY
We can rate Netflix? Ah. Best subscription, ever. You can't even compare it to Amazon or Hulu, because Netflix has the best shows. Pros- new shows, Netflix Originals, oldies that I love to re-watch. Cons- should be easier to search and find new shows to watch. It can be overwhelming with so many options to find the perfect thing to binge. When that happens, I usually go to my go-to shows; How I Met Your Mother (don't you ever dare take that away!) and, of course, Friends.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?