BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Samantha S.
Cancelled my cable when i started using netflix. Love not having to sit through commercials and having all the seasons of a series right there. I also love how its full of hidden gems i woulnt have known about without the "recommended for you" or "more like" sections. Cant believe how cheap it is either!
Brianna A.
Netflix is amazing!! It's cheap and has everything you could want. I've watched so many tv shows on here and movies. It runs great, I've never had a problem with Netflix. I always say when I'm living on my own I won't pay for cable because it's too much money I'll just live off of Netflix :) it has a ton of stuff, searching for stuff is easy to navigate, and it's fast speed.
Kelly A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Netflix is great for catching up on all of your favorite TV shows, or for starting new ones as well! My only problem with the service, is sometimes Netflix takes off some of my favorite programs, or fails to have some movies that I would like to see. Other than that, I really appreciate that there aren't any commercials, and that I can stream just about everything I want to!
Tammy V.
I love Netflix!!!! Wish they would bring back doctor who, but I still find a ton of shows to binge watch!!! I also love watching most of the Netflix shows like peeky blinders and unstoppable Kimmy Schmidt! Netflix is really my go to for watching shows and movies.
Lauren F.
Williamstown, NJ
Gotta love Netflix for it variety of shows. While I do wish it had a few more shows that I regularly watch and aren't on there, it's got a great variety. Everyone loves to binge watch on Netflix that's for sure! Keep up the great job Netflix- you have a lot of happy customers !
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
Netflix is amazing! So many movies and tv shows! The only thing I wish they'd have is the new seasons that are playing in television! For $8 a month though it's pretty great! My four year old can watch cartoons and movies while I watch my favorite movies as well!
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I found it so easy to watch many TV shows and movies on Netflix. I've been using this platform for years and I like it so much its like my daily thing to do. Many old and new movies I've watched and its been great. I totally recommend it to everyone. Its worth it!!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. I actually cancelled my cable because I realized I watched Netflix 98% of the time and the other 2% was turning on a random cable channel to fall asleep to. The only complaint is that the organization of shows could be better and I wish there was a way for shows I've watched to be taken off my suggested. Other than that you should try the free trial!
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Before I used to hate Netflix.. mostly because I didn't have Netflix, and whenever I was trying to watch something on Netflix at someone's house.. it was never there. Although, when I finally got Netflix.. I'm obsessed. The only thing I hate about it, is that they don't have a lot of movies like you would expect. Also it takes them long to finally update a tv show.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love Netflix! They have a great selection on shows and movies. It's only 10 dollars a month. I am on Netflix every day of my life. It helps me fall asleep in the night lol! If you like a variety of movies and shows than definitely try Netflix. You won't regret it.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?