BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
netflix es la razon de que yo nunca preste atencion a lo que hay a mi alrededor, de verdad es increible todo lo que puedes encontrar. Mi primera visita fue gracias a mi novio y de ahi no pude parar de ver series y peliculas y tambien documentales. Por supuesto que lo recomiendo a otras personas, se divertiran y entretendran tanto como yo. De paso pagas algo super barato mensualmente.
Kara D.
Best service for watching tv shows, movies and documentaries. It's super affordable and you can even download their app on your phone and watch it anywhere you are! Netflix is great about constantly creating and adding new content. They even produce their own Netflix series and movies, things you won't be able to watch elsewhere. I use my Amazon Firestick to access my Netflix at home on my smart TV.

10/10 Recommend!
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
We really like Netflix as a family. We use it pretty much daily. There are so many different choices for what you want to watch. There is definitely room for improvement. I like that our kids can have their own "kids" netflix so I dont have to worry about them accidentally watching something they shouldn't. Its very affordable!
Sheareliz M.
Our favorite subscription. We’ve had it for a few years now. It’s about $10 A month and totally worth it. Thought get to stream thousands of movies and tv shows by simply logging on and you can download episodes or movies to your phone with the app
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix, and I use it for most of my television show watching at this point. It is convenient, has great original shows, and is a pretty reasonable price for all that you are able to access. As far as their original shows, I love Stranger Things and the Crown right now. All of the shows have great cinematography.
Monica W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is better than watching cable. It has so many good movies and tv shows to watch. There are some newer and some older and originals. It is affordable although the price has increased since the beginning of Netflix. There is a lot of genres to choose from and I love Netflix, I will continue watching.
Jillian M.
I have subscribed to Netflix since it was a DVD sending sub. Before they were streaming. I like the variety, I like that they add new stuff all the time. I LOVE their original programming. Well worth the subscription cost, IMHO. I just binge watched the entire Great British Baking Show series. It was fabulous.
Courtney E.
Willowick
For the most part, Netflix is great! The only complaint I have is that once a movie and/or show is placed on Netflix, I wish they would leave it on. Instead, I was in the middle of a series and when I got back to it the following week, Netflix had taken it off, so I never got to finish watching it.
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Decent price but they dont have all the newer shows that one would like to see. It takes so long for them to add new episodes to some things. Or to update their lists. I have had netflix for years and tend to have to repeat watch movies or tv series because they havent changed up their lists.
Ashlyn M.
Newnan, GA
Don’t know what I would do without Netflix. I love being able to pick from different movies and tv shows. I love the Netflix originals that you can’t get anywhere else. I like creating a profile each member in the family, makes it easy to find what you want to watch. Very affordable too!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?