BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I like it a lot but sometimes I just hate it you spend more time looking for a good movie or serie than watching something I used it almost every day I just wish that hey updated the content more often that would be awesome
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love netflix to a certain extent. I like some of the old movies and newer shows that are on there. There are things about it that bug me though. I wish it had more current movies. Like Hulu does, once they go on DVD type thing. I do love being able to binge watch shows without commercials and having to wait weeks to get all the episodes. the price is really cheap an so far haven't had issues.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Love being able to binge watch TV shows on here. The Netflix original shows are always awesome too, they never disappoint. I've been a Netflix user for over 5 years now and do not plan on canceling anytime soon. I'm not a fan of them changing the ratings to a percentage rate of what they believe is a match to you. You can't really know / figure out if a show or movie is actually good or not now.
Alyssa C.
Mount Airy, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely amazing, offers shows, and movies. Recently the originals have been KILLING the game! The only thing I would change is offering a chance to search more as well as get people to interact with what is available. I want to watch more things I have not seen yet but I also want to be able to see things from my childhood etc. It would be great to see what other countries watch too.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
We love netflix. My daughter loves having her "own channel" (her profile) that only has kid shows she enjoys. We love having our own profiles that we can watch our own shows separately without cluttering up the watch list. There is a great variety of shows...both normal and netflix originals. I have trouble getting it too load in a timely manner on occasion but I tolerate it anyways. :)
Tindra S.
I binge Netflix almost everyday or whenever I'm not doing school work. It's quality is great and doesn't cost much. Recently, they have taken down a lot of shows and movies like the Simpsons. Netflix is great to have but if you really don't want to pay the monthly fee, even thought its not that much, you can just pirate whichever show on some website and you can get The Simpsons.
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Absolutely love it! Lately they have been having their own Netflix original series that have been amazing!! On top of that they have numerous of popular television shows that you can watch episode after episode instead of waiting a week like you would watching regular Tv!
Kelly A.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Netflix is great for catching up on all of your favorite TV shows, or for starting new ones as well! My only problem with the service, is sometimes Netflix takes off some of my favorite programs, or fails to have some movies that I would like to see. Other than that, I really appreciate that there aren't any commercials, and that I can stream just about everything I want to!
Janai L.
I mean honestly do I even need to review this? What would I do without Netflix…? Well I guess I'd struggle to find something to watch and be bored out of my mind. Netflix has something for everybody, tons of shows tons of movies. Even things I would've never heard of if it weren't for Netflix. I totally recommend Netflix. It's a bargain. A great price for great entertainment.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Netflix is awesome to use for binging! I enjoy lounging and scanning for old and new shows. The original series like “Stranger Things” is a plus! Finding shows you won’t find anywhere else is such a fantastic idea to bring people to Netflix. I also use it daily for my toddler! I love that is has age range in the Kids tab allowing me to browse more quickly. Thanks, Netflix!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?