BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Tammy V.
Love Netflix. Has a good variety of movies. Wish there were more things that were able to download. Also would like to see more TV shows besides Netflix originals.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Amazing! You can find the best tv shows, movies & documentaries for a great price. I’ve been having Netflix for over 7 years now and you can never go wrong with it
Zakeyah D.
I don't think I really have to rate this but it is just another review to tell you how great Netflix is. It has become a big part in today's trending culture. It has movies and shows for all ages and types of lovers. It does not have all updated shows which you'll have to get Hulu for instead but it is still great.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love netflix, i have dish satellite and it has all the main channels on it that i like but Netflix has everything else and some of my fav. Tv show episodes too so i can watch all i want. You can get Netflix on your tv, a box, wii, playstion, xbox, tablet, phone... etc... and its no expensive!! I highly recommend this to everyone. You can have your own channels for everyone in the family plus a kid channel that way only your shows and favs come up and the kids are parental controled and rated in the right way. It is way better than any other tv system out there!
Anais A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've NEVER had cable because Netflix is AWESOME! SOOOO many shows and films available right in your home for a low price and for busy people like me who don't have time to watch shows as they air, Netflix is a GREAT option because we can watch shows/ movies when we want and it's SOOO much cheaper than cable!  Plus, I don't want to pay for hundreds of channels I don't have time to watch!
The only negative I have about Netflix is that I wish ALL movies were made available to watch streaming.  Some of the best films I've seen are only available on DVD/ Blu Ray and when I tell people they should watch them, they don't because they only want to watch movies that are available streaming.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix!! I watch it more than I care to admit but why wouldn't I? I can watch all the top shows and it's even better that I can watch them on my own schedule. Honestly, I haven't turned on my cable once since I've started using Netflix. If you want to find more shows like your favorites, make a list!! Simple click "add to my list" and it will recommend great shows related to the ones you've enjoyed. It definitely helps to review shows you've watched as well. I found all of my all time favorite shows on Netflix. It's also a great place for movies. Sooo many options to choose from on a quiet Friday night in!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my life saver at work during off season and the office is dead, or at home when I make free time for myself. With a 2 year old and a full time job it's really hard trying to watch your favorite shows when they come on. On netflix I can always catch up on season I've missed and shows I've been wanting to watch. The only downfall to it is that they do not put out new releases of movies and shows. You usually have to wait awhile until they are added to the lineup. But, while you wait there are 2136587841576135478 different movies/shows you can watch on there.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
I absolute love Netflix I am always on it when I have time to myself. Right now I am currently binge watching orange is the new black ( love that show ) and also once upon a time. Sometimes me and my roommates just put on a movie like on the weekend and just have girls time. I really love Netflix, it is also pretty diverse I watch movies in French , because I speak French and I am In the United states and don't want to make my French rusty . Netflix also have Africans movies and I was so surprised when I saw it but I love Netflix. Netflix is bae. 😍😍😍😍
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great for binging shows. It goes right to the next episode so you don't have to search for it. You can even watch movies on there. The one thing I'm not too crazy about is that there aren't a lot to choose from for both TV shows and movies. There's a lot of older stuff out and not really newer stuff. And I want to watch more of the newer stuff. I also hate that you have to wait for the season to upload when you could usually just go on to that channels account and watch the shows from there as they air. But it's cheap enough to have!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently had a subscription to Netflix and for 12$ a month it is definitely worth the money as they have just about any show you can imagine. I love being able to watch my show at the time I actually can instead of missing one episode and not being able to watch my show again because I didn't see one episode. Netflix definitely made my life a little bit easier. I am definitely going to be getting another subscription very soon for me and my husband so we can Netflix and chill. I recommend Netflix to anyone and everyone
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?