BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Maria G.
Boise, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix lets you create a profile that is just for kids! That's the best! No bad shows will come up! Everything is kid friendly and even has ages. For us adults it has so many shows that aren't available on cable or dish. Plus you can take it anywhere and add the DVD option.
Ali M.
Corvallis, OR
Netflix is a must for me and my boyfriend. It has fully taken over cable in my household and in my parents homes as well. Also as a college student, there is access to so many well filmed and relevant documentaries. Netflix also of course has frequently surprised me with movies i grew up watching, such as ; the goofy movie, the lizzie mcguire movie, and all the cheetah girls movies. Netflix is a 10/10. MUST have.
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Best service ever. Use it all the time. So many options. Movies, tv series, Netflix original shows. I literally watch Netflix all the time in my spare time. It's a great way to wind down. Easy to use. Easy to navigate their options. Highly recommend. Very inexpensive for the service that they offer also.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
I don't have cable anymore I just use Netfix and Hulu and I don't miss it. I love that I have movies and tv shows at the disposal for way cheaper then what I was paying for Comcast. Netflix has there own TV shows and a lot of them are pretty good. You get a month free to try it what's to lose?
Angelica B.
Middletown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I never even knew how much I needed Netflix until I had to quit my job due to serious health problems. Everyone was at work and I needed something to keep me from going out of my mind from boredom and to give me something to keep my mind off of my health - this worked. I watched many shows and movies from all genres that made me laugh and cry, think and smile all from my laptop beside the comfort of a hot bath.
Haley F.
Netflix has a huge selection of really different movies that I've never even heard of! It is perfect for binge watching movies all day, or even a while tv series. However, I think Netflix could improve with uploading a tv series show by show after it airs, instead of season by season because I don't like to wait!
Tara S.
Maryville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Coming from someone who doesn't have cable, I just can't bring myself to pay that outrageous bill every month.. I love Netflix! I am a TV show fanatic, and have found several shows I will forever love because of Netflix. Both shows that have ended and shows that are still airing! For shows that I have caught up on using Netflix, I also have Hulu to stay current! Would recommend both apps to anyone!!
Lisa A.
My favourite thing about Netflix is being able to make a list of 'to-watch' shows/movies. After that my fav thing about netflix is the binge watching of an entire series. I love how it recommends us tv shows/ movies. I love the % match it shows on how likely it would match my tastes. It has gotten so much better over the years, I cannot explain how great it is now. If you don't have netflix, you're crazy.
Helen C.
Schlater, MS
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ok 3 stars because Netflix is definitely busting my chops. They have deleted so many shows and it's a tad difficult with movies. I will always love it but lately I feel like they are having problems competing. I will stick with them, but I definitely have other sources of streaming.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Netflix has seriously stepped-up their game with their new exclusive series'. If you don't have this service, you need to get out of under that rock. Show's cater to so many different tastes in movies; horror, action, drama, comedy, documentaries, the list goes on. You get four profiles for $10 a month, that is a steal!! I will continue to be a subscriber as long as they keep up their great selection.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?