BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Over 4 years, Netflix has proved itself a household staple within my family. Every day after work or school, we always find ourselves spending ours browsing television and film options. Honestly, I feel that there would be a significant gap in our lifestyle if we didn't have Netflix. The only reason why I give it 4 stars is that it occasionally removes some of my favorite shows, and although I know they do not personally accommodate me, it makes me a little sad! I have to look to other platforms to watch television such as Doctor Who, which I previously enjoyed on Netflix.
Nicole L.
Hubby subscribed to Netflix because he travels a lot for work and doesnt always get good Tv stations. This way he can watch shows and movies wherever he goes.  I didnt watch Nextflix for the longest time, until I discovered their awesome range of Korean Drama series and random Horror movies. Now I am on there all the time. I wish they had more German shows and movies, something current and fun and not only world war 2 stuff. ..
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I am going to go ahead and give Netflix 4 stars…3 of them are due to the fact that there are never ANY good movies on there. The 4th start is the only reason that I’ve maintained my subscription because the list of Netflix original series is growing and they are all pretty good. I just hope that they increase their catalog just a bit because I hate sitting for 2 hours to find a good movie to watch…only to end up with nothing.
Mandy E.
My kids LOVE Netflix, my husband likes being able to watch what he wants when he wants. My issue is the only update movies/shows once a month and then its only one or two at a time. Its a bummer waiting for updates for a whole month then having bit be such a SMALL selection updated. That being said my kids do love the majority of the content on it at any given time.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
Netflix is an absolute must if you have kids.  They change preferences so quickly that it's much easier to have this big collection of movies and shows they can stream than to buy movies that they won't watch after a couple years.  I love to be able to catch up on shows that I've missed or rewatch shows that I haven't seen in a while.
Jacqueline B.
Longview, TX
I've been a Netflix subscriber for 10 years now, since before streaming was an option and everything was on DVDs. I loved it then, and I continue to use it although I am less pleased now. The price and reliability of service is great, and so are the original shows they have. The only thing I dislike is that their movie selection is lacking, especially when it comes to current, recently released movies.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to be a subscriber when they offered the bundling service with online streaming and DVDs, but cancelled my membership a couple times. Now I'm a member again and remembered why I missed it! It's the one subscription service that offers such a variety between movies, shows, and documentaries. You have the option to watch on multiple screens so family members can all enjoy, and watch from anywhere at anytime. I think the only con is that they constantly remove titles without much warning, and paying extra for HD is a little ridiculous.
ashley r.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Whenever I wanted to watch some movies or series that's inaccessible online, I watch it at Netflix. Although not everything we wish to watch is on it, majority of the best movies is always readily available at Netflix. Also, if you wish to discover recent or the all time fave movies/series, then Netflix is really a must try for you. It offers a great variety of films which would greatly attract your interest
Jaclyn P.
Have always loved netflix... from the days of dvd deliveries to its availability through xfinity. Their original programming has come to be some of the most anticipated TV out there and it just keeps getting better. For $10 a month, you cant really argue with it. Plus my whole family mooches off my subscription so I get MVP points for that which also isnt a bad thing. Keep doing you, netflix!
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
Okay who doesn't love Netflix!? I mean come on it is amazing! I can watch all the movies and shows I want for an extremely low price WITHOUT commercials! I will say Netflix is a little slow on getting new episodes for the more popular tv series but the Netflix Original series are better than you can imagine! Right now I am enjoying A Series of Unfortunate Events by Netflix and it is amazing!!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?