BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Hannah J.
Morganton
Have you ever watched Netflix so long it’s like, Still watching? and you have to shamefully press continue and pretend like you can still be productive that day after the next episode? because same. I love you, Netflix.
savana s.
Saint Amant, LA
if you don’t have this app you are seriously missing out, soooooo many titles to chose from. no ads at all. they did recently up the price which is semi aggravating but hopefully it will result in more selections
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This streaming system is the best. I love that it’s so quick to set up and use. The movies are inconsistent sometimes but there’s so much on there that you can always find something to watch. Totally recommend it
Megan F.
Netflix use to be my favorite, it had all my favorite shows. Recently, they took a lot of shows off, and raised the price. To me that was kinda unfair, but I still enjoy Netflix as it has much more to offer!
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
Like pretty much everyone else in the US, I'm obsessed with Netflix! We don't even have cable or satellite and instead just use Netflix. There's a ton of content for any age! My kids love all the cartoons!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I’ve been a subscriber since the days you could rent and return DVDS! Netflix has come a long way and has revolutionized streaming! I love the variety of original shows and movies they offer. I’m a lifer!
Evanji Kaurys D.
Netflix es realmente fabuloso, empezando por la carga rapida al reproducir sin imporatar la velocidad del internet, estan haciendo un excelente trabajo con las series Originales solo que les falta un poco mas de entretenimiento o adicción a las series Originales pero se nota todo el esfuerzo ademas de que es de admirar que le de oportunidad a nuevos talentos que estan buscando oportunidades, me encanta que se puedan descargar las series pero me encantaria que pusieran disponible mas series para descargar y que la publicacion de las temporadas de las series se haga a tiempo al igual que el doblaje al español porque estan perdiendo mucho dinero ya que las personas van a paginas web para poder ver la siguiente temporada de las series que estan viendo y tambien publicar peliculas nuevas a tiempo.
Angel H.
Netflix is good but not for everyone. They have good movies at first then take them off for more space for other movies. The tv shows suck. I don’t really think I would recommend Netflix to someone.
Ariela S.
Netflix is a great service provider! It allows me to watch my shows, I use it everyday, what I like the most is that Netflix allows me to watch all the shows at my time and I don't have to wait for TV time, is almost perfect unless that when it comes to wait for the following season to come I get desperate and I think is a long wait even though I recommend this to all my friends and family is one of those apps worth paying for, they have their own original shows, those are the best, also you can load a movie or a show and watch it later without data on the road, one of the most amazing things about Netflix is that is a SMART app that by choosing your favorites it automatically recommend you more shows and movies that you probably will LOVE... I am very happy with Netflix
Charlize B.
Dublin
 I Absolutely love Netflix. They always have great shows with full seasons. There's also the bonus of not having to watch any advertisements between shows. I love that they now have netflix original series for all ages. I do wish that they had a wider selection of movies.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?