BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Toni M.
Summerville, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love netocks I would recommend it to everyone always adding new things and always something to watch, I just wish their connections were a little better
Ligia D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Even though in my country the list of things to watch is not as extensive as it is for most countries, netflix is just amazing for binging and catching up.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really like Netflix! They have a variety of shows and movies. The only thing I don't like is, it can only be used with wifi. Also the price keeps rising.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I just love Netflix! They literally have anything and everything that you could possibly want to watch!!!! I no longer have cable... all I use is Netflix!
Reina R.
Bowling Green, OH
Netflix is my favorite streaming website when it comes to tv shows and movies. The kids feature also helps me regulate what my daughter watches. I love it!
Lily F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has great movies and TV shows your going to fall in love with. Just pay every month for Netflix and you get thousands of movies and TV shows free.
Shauna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Net flix is awesome! I have the online version...and I can tell you that sleepless nights when I was preggo with my daughter that it was my best friend!!!!
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love netflix! It's great to have the app on the phone as well when you wanna watch it on phone or ipad. I wish the shows and movies would be added sooner
Sarah S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love netflix. I rarely watch it on my phone because I always prefer a bigger screen. But if i am traveling this makes it easy to watch netflix on the go!
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Love how much Netflix has to offer, will continue to use Netflix in the future. All the variety they have with the user friendly convenience is awesome.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?