BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

ashley J.
Had them for 4 years now like the fact that my kids could stream on there Xbox and ps3 systems I will continue service great for movie day no issues at all
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
This is a must for anyone who loves movies and/or tv shows!! You won't regret purchasing this! The monthly pay is great because you can cancel at anytime!
Alicia Q.
Orange Grove, TX
Love this. I constantly watch it, You could almost get away with not watching any television at all. I've become a hoarder of television shows in my queue.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
In my house we are Netflix junkies ww love movies and shows. I use my app to entertain kids at appointments or road trips. It is on the phones and tablets!
Rachel A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Best purchase ever! Great selection for adults and kids and NO commercials. We can also access it on multiple devices and when we travel, which is awesome.
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love netocks I would recommend it to everyone always adding new things and always something to watch, I just wish their connections were a little better
Katie T.
Newport, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I adore Netflix. There's a little something for everyone. My favorite shows are in there, and I can play the movies in my TV, iPad, or Android device.
Amanda K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I love the freedom of binge watching shows with little to no adds. All though I wish they updated the list a little more often and added in some classics.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I just love Netflix! They literally have anything and everything that you could possibly want to watch!!!! I no longer have cable... all I use is Netflix!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I really like Netflix! They have a variety of shows and movies. The only thing I don't like is, it can only be used with wifi. Also the price keeps rising.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What is your favorite series to watch on Netflix? My favorite to catch up is Scandal.
Miranda P.
Owings Mills, MD
What TV show should I watch next? I just finished Lost, and before that was Breaking Bad. My other favorite shows are Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Grey's Anatomy. What should I watch next? I have no interest in Supernatural!
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
How often are you on Netflix?
Tiffany M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite TV series to watch on Netflix?
Tayler D.
What movies or television shows would you recommend to someone that just got Netflix?