BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I just love Netflix! They literally have anything and everything that you could possibly want to watch!!!! I no longer have cable... all I use is Netflix!
Reina R.
Bowling Green, OH
Netflix is my favorite streaming website when it comes to tv shows and movies. The kids feature also helps me regulate what my daughter watches. I love it!
Shauna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Net flix is awesome! I have the online version...and I can tell you that sleepless nights when I was preggo with my daughter that it was my best friend!!!!
kelly W.
Had Netflix for years and love it. So mush cheaper then rental booths, and easier to use. Great Kid line up and for us parents, and even the grandparents.
Anum L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love netflix! It's great to have the app on the phone as well when you wanna watch it on phone or ipad. I wish the shows and movies would be added sooner
Ligia D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Even though in my country the list of things to watch is not as extensive as it is for most countries, netflix is just amazing for binging and catching up.
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
Good options, different deals and packages . But this is a good option. Movies available for all ages. I just wish there was more newer movies available .
penny l.
Laconia, NH
Love how much Netflix has to offer, will continue to use Netflix in the future. All the variety they have with the user friendly convenience is awesome.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My family loves Netflix but, they are changing their monthly subscription to $9.99. Theu should be lowering their subscription rates not increasing them.
Mira H.
I practically live on Netflix, and I use the app on my iPad when travelling. It is definitely a must have. I just wish there were more popular movies.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?